Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    I installed 6/7 of them. The triangle pair can't fit facelift car. Apparently pre-facelift can use them as they got wider exhaust well. Any bro's driving pre-facelift can confirm this please?
    Or maybe it's just designed for absolute model which have a bigger well to hold the resonator as per Bro Evo's exhaust mod post.

the front two bars really sticks out and its already scraping some humps.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Bro I think, its for the Absolute model as the pics from UR is of an Absolute model. Maybe UR didn't make on for the other varients.

Your front lower arm bars are really low, either you will have to rasie the car higher or live with it as I have and end up with this hahaha

As for the camber alignment, are you going to change rims any time soon? If not I would suggest getting a proper wheel and camber alignment. you will find that your car will handle better. I guess the shop that installed your parts don't want to do the adjustments now as they will have to redo it again when you change to the rims of your choice.

As for my exhaust.... I have swaped out the resonator with 2 hot dogs to give me more ground clearance

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 RB1
    haha bro i think i will choose to live with it LOL...

yeah gonna drive around a few more days then go and do the alignment at some standard tyre shops.

nice job on the hotdogs, looks very clean. Any difference to sound compared to ori resonator?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    the sound is a bit more solid but slightly softer, it used to be abit raspy.

That rear camber is quite a bit... I think the faster u get your alignment done, the better.

finally and really nicely done!! my advice is raise the car a bit as yr front bars will be "bye bye" for a short period of time. not sure the material on UR bars, you do not want anything happen to yr chassis if it hit as Cusco is by aluminum alloy soft enough to just break before affecting the chassis. another thing is the rear camber just too much and will get more once the spring settle a little bit after driving around.