Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cbr-125

125 are about 4200 drive away

one of my real close mates picked up his rs125 aprilla today, omg its insane, gp replica, totally take my mind of cbr250rr that i'm on a waiting list for

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k, bb6
    Quote Originally Posted by nvmee View Post
    meh i was on my 250rr today, the wind was pushing me around, imagine a 125 -___-
    yeah im wondering, would these bikes be safe on the freeway? what if the wind came along? :S

whats the fuel consumption like on the cbr125r?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    no offence to anyone that has one, but its a bit of a weak pansy looking bike, honestly honda could do much better design for a 125, Yamaha on the other hand has got it right in the 125 market

i mean compare this

to this

dont get me wrong i have a cbr250rr, honda make great bikes, but im just not diggin the 125

Member Array
    Car:
    eg sedan
    yeh the yamaha looks pretty sexy. but the best 125 is the aprillia i reckon anyway.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Yeh gotta admit for aprillia's 125 they look pretty darn mean!

Member Array
    Car:
    eg sedan
    yeh just that they r pretty expensive for a 125 too lols.

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    Aprilia RS125's also have the benefit of looking like a full sized (sic) 250, but are 2 smokers. Not that great for leaners given the nature of 2stroke maintenance and their tendency to be PITA's to ride in traffic.

Don't bother with the 125's IMHO. There are plenty of other good learner bikes around, especially the ones falling under LAMS.
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.

the cbr125r is designed for EUROPE where apparently their regulations means owning a 125 is like 4 times cheaper then owning a 250

cbr125r is a nice bike and i manage to make money selling it, so in the end it's a good bike to learn and resale on with no hassles.
    93 Toyota Camry Csi - Green (Sold)
    00 Honda DC2R - White (Sold)
    00 BMW 323i - White + 03 Honda NSR150SP (Sold)
    99 Nissan s15 - Blue + 07 Honda CBR125R - Black (Sold)
    00 Honda s2000 - White

hey absolutR

could you tell me where you can get them 4200 on road, cause i've still been getting a lot of calls and emails about my bike even after i've sold it so might help if i point people in the right direction.
    93 Toyota Camry Csi - Green (Sold)
    00 Honda DC2R - White (Sold)
    00 BMW 323i - White + 03 Honda NSR150SP (Sold)
    99 Nissan s15 - Blue + 07 Honda CBR125R - Black (Sold)
    00 Honda s2000 - White

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Feverpitched View Post
    Aprilia RS125's also have the benefit of looking like a full sized (sic) 250, but are 2 smokers. Not that great for leaners given the nature of 2stroke maintenance and their tendency to be PITA's to ride in traffic.
    As I said in the other thread, I would stay away from the RS125 for the above reasons, plus the power curve.

I also am not a fan of the CBR125 mainly due to the size of the bike, but also because most people will want to upgrade to a much larger bike once off restrictions and going from a 125cc to a 600cc or 750cc is a big jump.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.