Wish i had a Honda
    i have a few brand new stuff for sale.
    for street and dirt.
    few kryptonite locks, rjays stuff, oneal stuff, UFO blast, visors
    all brand new and used....

if interested let me know....
    WHAT IS A HONDA!!!!!!!!!!

interested, pm me wat u gt
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Just to note - for those that arent in the know - dont buy helmets from overseas. Everything else is fine to buy internationally, just not helmets.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    I'll add visor's to the don't buy overseas list, as they don't have the AS sticker either.

I picked up my second hand 2pc from Flea-bay for a good price too, so check that as well.
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.

Member Array
    Car:
    Wish i had a Honda
    all the stuff is from here in aus... not over seas. all has AS sticker on them....
    i only import car stuff not bikes..
    WHAT IS A HONDA!!!!!!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Guess?
    www.motonekoparts.com
    cheapest place in the USA. I bought a 2008 model MX-1 AlpineStars leather Jacket for $445 AUS to my door. They retail at MCAs for $1k.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY01' S2000
    just like to mention to the boys who are interested in getting themselves some bike apparel, I work at All Motorcycle X-Cessories and we currently have 2 stores. One being situated in Dorset Road Bayswater and the other at Keilor Park Drive Keilor. To give you guys an insight on how we supply apparel soo cheaply its purely because the owner of the stores buys in bulk, he receives it at a discounted price which is just passed onto the customer like yourselves...Unfortunitly we dont stock anything that is supplied from Monza Imports which are the major importers for Fox, Alpine Star, Shift, Dainese just to name a few, so if you had your heart set on those sorts of things, we are not the people to come to. Anyways i've probably mentioned to much now, by all means come check us out at either store we are open 7 days a week for your convienence, im sorry if this looks like an advertisment but i just thought i would throw in my 2 cents for my first ever post to the site.

Safe Riding

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    what are the consequences if you dont have the AS sticker on the visor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Feverpitched View Post
    I'll add visor's to the don't buy overseas list, as they don't have the AS sticker either.

I picked up my second hand 2pc from Flea-bay for a good price too, so check that as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    I think you get a fine for not wearing AS approved gear. Helmets and Visors are the only mandatory AS regulated items that you have to wear while riding a bike. Stupid, ay?

Having said that though, my tinted visor was sent to me from KBC USA under warranty, and I've used it rather frequently without incident. It's a calculated risk that I'm running though.
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    yea thats stupid.
    I myself just got in a shoei visor from USA aswell because the prices here are really high compared to over their.
    What I dont understand is that, the helmets selling here and in America are the same. Hence it should be allowed lol.

I would understand more if say for example the helmets here are created to specific conditions for australian sun or road or watever lol but thats not the case.

Ive got an old shoei visor which i will rip the sticker of and stick on to my new one just to make it look more legit lol.. even though theres still the engraving on the aussie visor

my sticker fell off
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    lol
    i guess the sticker wasnt up to AS standards :P