Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVTi-S&AccordEuroSport

Post 4 LED panel DIY Rear Number plate Light

Nice... but I have to ask... why not just use the LED ones you can already buy to fit into T10 fittings?

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
    Nice... but I have to ask... why not just use the LED ones you can already buy to fit into T10 fittings?
    Cos much More Bright and most of the T10 LED Plug Style Don't last also the normal T10 Style LED focus the light to a point there for not good for Number plate light.
    Last edited by LSD GD3; 02-08-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Whats the point of posting here?

wanna tell us you are selling this LED panel or show us how to DIY?

IMO more brighter =more attention from cops

I understand the LEDs are quite directional... however there are those ones taht have like 5 built into a T10 size..... and in like a star configuration, so that it lights up all around.

As for longevity..... I can't comment on that. Not really heard of LEDs (even the cheapy ones) having trouble for quite a few thousand hours, but who knows... you might be onto something there.

Still..... nice effort.. did you buy it already like that and wire it in or did you solder the whole board up yourself?

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
    I understand the LEDs are quite directional... however there are those ones taht have like 5 built into a T10 size..... and in like a star configuration, so that it lights up all around.

As for longevity..... I can't comment on that. Not really heard of LEDs (even the cheapy ones) having trouble for quite a few thousand hours, but who knows... you might be onto something there.

Still..... nice effort.. did you buy it already like that and wire it in or did you solder the whole board up yourself?
    The Panel Was design for the interior it came with a T10 interior plug .. All i did was took the Head of the plug off.

where did you buy the parts from? jaycar?
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

LSD, that is so bright.....are there any other colour other than white? i saw a jazz with white number plate light, so cooool, one of the mod that make the car "handsome" LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ED Sedan
    where can you get these LED lights from, would like get some for my civic....