Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Asymmetrical steering wheel is hideous
    lay off the cray-ack bruvva - it's the same s-wheel as in FD civic..

my pics dont do the new shape justice - when you see it in person i'd be very surprised if you didnt prefer the new shape - especially when parked next to a GD !!

depends on your budget I guess.. i'd get the VTi and fir the MUGEN kit too for the $$$.. but if u cant afford to supply and paint a mugen kit, the VTiS looks great !!.. the extra $$$ is worth it jsut for the Cruise control hahahaha..

Member Array
    Car:
    GE8
    notice there is no fog light on Vti-S

No fogs either.... what on earth is going on.....

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C View Post
    lay off the cray-ack bruvva - it's the same s-wheel as in FD civic..

my pics dont do the new shape justice - when you see it in person i'd be very surprised if you didnt prefer the new shape - especially when parked next to a GD !!

depends on your budget I guess.. i'd get the VTi and fir the MUGEN kit too for the $$$.. but if u cant afford to supply and paint a mugen kit, the VTiS looks great !!.. the extra $$$ is worth it jsut for the Cruise control hahahaha..
    Lay off the crack?Umm ok then that's constructive.
    I dislike all asymmetrical steering wheels.It just looks wrong to me

You don't have to try and justify the car because you sell them either it's blatantly obvious.
    People will form their own opinions without your input.

Keep up the good work lol

What exactly do you mean by asymmetrical? You put a line down the middle of the wheel and it is a mirror of itself, granted minus the bottons.

So I have no idea what you mean by that....

Member Array
    Car:
    GE8
    what's the redline on 1.5L engine?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Lay off the crack?Umm ok then that's constructive.
    I dislike all asymmetrical steering wheels.It just looks wrong to me

You don't have to try and justify the car because you sell them either it's blatantly obvious.
    People will form their own opinions without your input.

Keep up the good work lol
    I said you're smokin' crack because the wheel is completely symetrical.. i guess there's the audio buttons on one side and not the other.. but apart from that it's symetrical.. i cant see what you mean by asymetrical.. if it had one spoke on one side and 2 on the other then yes it'd be asymetrical - but it's not hahaha.. it's the same wheel as in the FD civic's.. fairly standard 3-spoke design with airbag hump in the middle..

I am not justifying anything just giving my opinion and observations and also relaying what I have been told by Honda Australia officials.. Posting this info on here on a national forum doesnt help my sales as I'm in Perth.. it's purely for all your information.. am doing you a favour.. I cant help it if the Honda product excites me and I like it - it would do that regardless of my employment at a dealership.. I was a honda nerd before I worked here LOL

and I am posting these photos before the actual release and marketing campaign has commenced.. so I figure other enthusiast's to the marque would be equally interested to see the latest offerings from the brand..

I think the redline on 1.5L was at about 7,200RPM.. peak power was 6200RPM if I remember correctly.. will post up tech specs ASAP.
    Last edited by VT3C; 04-08-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    it seems not feature with moonroof as well, i hope it can be optional for buyer...
    lol no chance at all mate. if its not in the pics its not there.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

none of the pics workin 4 me.... y no moonroof??? expensive???

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    oh, no... but new one still worth to test when they release later.
    btw, do they come with white colour? coz i can't see it list on the colour range from VT3C

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Pics dont work anymore :-/

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    yes do come in white.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.