Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turbo Manifold

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    DC2

Turbo Manifold

Hi i have a b18c2, just wondering if this manifold is any good and what turbo would bolt on

cheers

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Honda-Civic-I...QQcmdZViewItem
    WTB

B SERIES GEARBOX

DC2 SIDE MOULDINGS

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    get a full race turbo kit

Manifold is not too bad. It's definitely a good alternative to the Full-Race one but the ramhorn has been proven to be one if not the best design for b-series. The good thing about the manifold your asking about is that you can retain power steering + air con. Depending on the tuner + turbo you should still make a shit load of power. Hope that helps

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    that manifold is one of the best pieces of shit ever made! its that good, baller chrome status right there, been heaps of threads/discussions on this just seek and you shalt find..

ss log are ok for low power and response, otherwise mini rams and full rams then top mounts, front mounts whatever your needs are there is a manifold.

good companies are:
    full-race
    afi
    peakboost
    spoolin performance (who is doing my work currently)
    sls
    rldfab
    lovefab

any of those will be top stuff, cant really go wrong.

That design shits all over the LOG mani. Quality wise you can't be certain as you can't see the welding properly from the pic.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    log mani's aint that bad man, i would rather a quality log mani than that ebay crap.

that thing will probably crack in a few months
    ^groundupgarage.com

Quote Originally Posted by dudeling7 View Post
    log mani's aint that bad man, i would rather a quality log mani than that ebay crap.
    x2x2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    93 Del Sol CRX
    Isn't cast iron suppost to be better? Well what yous think about this one then?
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...lds&category0=

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    Quote Originally Posted by 7ypeR View Post
    That design shits all over the LOG mani. Quality wise you can't be certain as you can't see the welding properly from the pic.
    lol if you think so by all means but that piece of shit. there is nothing wrong with log manifolds there is a manifold out there for different applications, sadly this manifold mentioned, i wont even touch.

hey i did say the design was better, not that the particular ebay one was better.

cast is suppose to be better as stainless does eventually crack under extreme heat.

Quote Originally Posted by EGB18CT View Post
    lol if you think so by all means but that piece of shit. there is nothing wrong with log manifolds there is a manifold out there for different applications, sadly this manifold mentioned, i wont even touch.
    next time you should put your glasses on and read the post before you reply

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    ^dude as i said before, that design does not shit all over a log, EACH manifold has a particular purpose, a log will spool quicker due to short runners than a full ram, a ram will aid higer peak and more power due to longer runners and less back pressure and detonation etc.. btw that isnt even a collector on that manifold, pressed together pos.

do some research...

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by 7ypeR View Post
    Manifold is not too bad. It's definitely a good alternative to the Full-Race one but the ramhorn has been proven to be one if not the best design for b-series. The good thing about the manifold your asking about is that you can retain power steering + air con. Depending on the tuner + turbo you should still make a shit load of power. Hope that helps
    Your an idiot.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.