Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Civic VTi
    i guess its all got to do with which part of auz u live in and the climatic conditions such as humidity etc and where u park ur car.. i liv in brissy and i find that my front fogs up really easily.. but within about 10 secs of turning the demister on at neutral temp its basically completely clear

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2006
    Yeah omie is probably right. Mine works 100% of the time.. Maximum 1 min to ever clear if i have waited that long.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Havocwreaker View Post
    Yes, I know, two buttons; one for the front, one for the rear. It's this functionality that I'm complaining about.
    So are you complaining about the front or the rear? Both have different reasons why they work slowly.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Not necessarily a complaint. I'm just asking if anyone else has observed this phenomena. It occurs most noticably to the front windshield. The rear becomes opaque as well, although i think this may simply condensation or some such on the outside of the car, not the inside surface.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Havocwreaker View Post
    Not necessarily a complaint. I'm just asking if anyone else has observed this phenomena. It occurs most noticably to the front windshield. The rear becomes opaque as well, although i think this may simply condensation or some such on the outside of the car, not the inside surface.
    The rear does take a long while to work because the heating element has to heat up the cold rear glass. For me, it takes about 5-10 minutes. For the front, if I set it to demist, the internal fog goes away within 10 seconds (I can see it clearing) and all I need to do is run the wiper once to clear any fogging on the outside.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

for me, front and rear are ok... more or less need the same ammount of time with my old 2001 GLi. The only problem I found is the Left back seat side window, I cant clear the fog without having to open the window. and yes the fog usually comes out under cold rain (so I cant open the window anyway)

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family