Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R

Mugen Replica Headers?

Any one have any experience with the mugen replica headers, iam considering buying and installing a set from 999 $500 for the headers and around 150-200 for install if i remember right.
    I was just wondering if there is any thing else with decent gains in the $800ish price range which i can buy and get installed locally around the Brisbane area or even goldcoast

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    if your paying that much for replicas, you might as get the real deal

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    But that would be like 1200 for the headers + the 150-200 for install, my budget is around 800 installed, was think of 5zigen or DC or something around that price range

why dont you get x-force 4-1? there right for your budget ive got them on my car and havent had a problem... they give a slight rexxy burble sound but its never bothered me.... no point spending huge amounts of money looking for a couple kw's....

Member Array
    Car:
    4 banger
    do a little research first and compare some cheaper headers to the top notch brand. in terms of quality u probably would have to test it for a while before judging but if you talk about the gains that each headers give you, they all sit on the same boat, give or take abit of torque/hp. where u going for the 4-2-1 (mid range)? or 4-1(top end); jus in my opinion, factor headers (b-series) are pretty much the same as 4-2-1 and the only benefit u will get from buying the same design is for the weight factor, SS is heaps lighter then cast iron.

if ur not too fussy about the loss of maybe a few kw and jus want some average gains that all header will give, then jus go for some generic headers, it will definitely do less damage to ur wallet and that money can be better spent lol on petrol yo!
    Last edited by tekung89; 06-08-2008 at 11:05 AM.
    ohh herrow im jdm

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    tri-y = bang for buck

pm zco about it, he's got a set going for a generous price within ur price range. u'd want the hytech replica