Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    Just thought I'd let you guys know at last week's street meet at WSID Joe got told to not come back until he has a helmet that complies to the new rules. So anyone with an old helmet be prepared to get hassled about it.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    Just thought I'd let you guys know at last week's street meet at WSID Joe got told to not come back until he has a helmet that complies to the new rules. So anyone with an old helmet be prepared to get hassled about it.
    I vouch for that as well. Almost sent home last Friday night because the helmet didnt comply with andra rules and when i confronted the official why is it that it was fine on a Wednesday night the week before with this helmet his response was 'we need the numbers'. So there is a loop hole in there regulations and it all depends on who scruteneers your car and helmut as well. WSID & ANDRA have become like the RTA a money revenue raising scheme. So I am trying to work out why are Friday nights different to Wednesday nights in the eyes of WSID.
    Last edited by DR HONDA; 23-01-2009 at 06:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by DR HONDA View Post
    'we need the numbers'.
    So I am trying to work out why are Friday nights different to Wednesday nights in the eyes of WSID.
    Answer is right there I guess. More people there on Friday nights so they can afford to turn ppl away. Wednesdays are obviously more quiet and they'll take what they can get.
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    picked up my AS/NZS1698 helmet,wasnt keen on getting all the way out to willowbank this wed and getting turned away with my old AS 1698 helmet.
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    what about if it has a SNELL markings? is that ok?
    I know we went thru it before, but it looks like they keep changing their minds
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION