Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9
    better choose to see your honda dealer to ask quote.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro "CL9"
    Quote Originally Posted by unity View Post
    They will just say it's normal wear and tear.
    I guess they can use that as an excuse. I just don't think it is good enough.

I have an aftermarket central locking system install in my previous car, and it has been 10 years. its still going strong.
    FS: 16" Euro OEM Wheels (set of 4) $800.00

Mods:
    17" Euro LUX OEM wheels / Pivot / DIY Ground Wire / Euro-R Body Kit / Tien Flex + EDFC / Cusco Strut brace / Whiteline Rear Swey Bar /

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    if you think outside the square, acura dealers in canada sell the acutators for $45CAN. If you know someone who lives there, postage is $20CAN, so for $65CAN you can have the part delivered. :-)

06 Euro Lux 5AT Graphite Mods: K&N Panel Filter -sold

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    Sign the petition against Honda Australia and their poor Actuators!

I will make sure that every signature is rubbed in the Honda executives faces.
    They have a Duty of Care in insuring that this CRITICAL PART of Vehicle security is working, and they still neglect that there is anything wrong with the part! Sign with your facebook!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/HONDAisLiable

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 CL9 5 AT lux nav
    I would consider supporting such a petition if it was worded better and didnt have spelling mistakes...and if the signatories didnt include such names as "anonymous 7" and "fat sl*T"...no respect and credibilty will ever be given to a petition with such signatories

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux 04
    Quote Originally Posted by cbol55 View Post
    I would consider supporting such a petition if it was worded better and didnt have spelling mistakes...and if the signatories didnt include such names as "anonymous 7" and "fat sl*T"...no respect and credibilty will ever be given to a petition with such signatories
    My bad, it was 1am!
    I've fixed some of the spelling mistakes in the second revision. I know these signatures wont count, but just having a large number of people behind this will cause honda to think about this and not just push it aside.