Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    Rebuilt, unturned SP engine you say...

I think I know exactly where that engine is right now
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.

got into bikes again so i dont have to modify em, and upgrades are already being planned. wish i just bought a vtr250 for the commute to work, would of save me some fuel money too, averaging 150kms on 12 litres, but i guess im throttle happy though

yeah his name was karl

bloody hell! I had the money after he sold it, spewing spewing!

man i so wish you didnt tell me that, if i could kick myself i would!

i'll post pics of my bike later, its really dirty at the moment with no fairings but then again maybe not, its not worth it haha

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    used to have an mc21se with dry clutch. sold it to some dude in WA when i lost my licence on it, damn i miss it

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/1...night019re.jpg
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

get another one, doubt you'll find one in that condition with repsol colours
    but ur in melb, so it shouldnt be too hard!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    that was a custom paint and sticker job by the guy i bought it from. back then repsols were all orange white and green rather than the black we have now
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx] View Post
    that was a custom paint and sticker job by the guy i bought it from. back then repsols were all orange white and green rather than the black we have now
    Yeah, the Doohan replica paintwork is pretty sweet too

didnt even notice it was black, still looks the goods though, i like daijiro's (RIP) movistar paint that was nice

havent seen a doohan replica before, but this one has to be my favourity colour

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/nsr/guestbikes/zoltan.html

no joke either

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT

Honda painted the 1996/98 MC28SP in Doohan's NSR500 HRC Repsol colours when he was king of GP racing. The current HRC Repsol colours use black instead of green.

Some of my favourite NSR colour schemes... there's not many I don't like

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    I had a mc28 rothmans SP, brought just about every HRC part for it, ive regretted selling it everyday since, if i find the guy i sold it to im buying it back. but that was the best part of 4 years ago now

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007
    damn, now I miss my SP PGM-IV, it was a 95 red tri-color SP, got it stolen 2 and something years ago........

nice colours jerry, i would really like my bike in the 95sp colours but for the moment the rothmans does me fine

if your planning to rebuild would you be interested in a group buy on the denso plugs so you can plug chop. going to see if i can organise one on nsr250.net for the aussies, in america the plugs are $1.75US each, beats $10+ on the ngk br9ecms here

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT
    Damn that's cheap for plugs!! How do the Denso plugs stack up aginst the NGK? If they are as good, Hell Yeah, I'd be interested!