Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    well the ngks are iridiums thats why their alot more expensive, they've been used on the forum and their recommended by honda as an alternative so they cant be bad. just not iridium though but i reckon they should last a while if ur bikes setup nice with the tune.

especially when your running it in and just tuning the carbs, dont want to be be plug chopping on $10+ plugs and throwing them away

so if ur down i'll put a post on nsr250 hopefully we can get a few ppl into it, i'd be down for about 20 just for myself, just gotta work out shipping and what not depending on how many we get. should be viable, i got some crapped up BR9ECMs so i'll try and get a weight on those and check usps.com for shipping prices from the US.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT
    Sweet, although it will be a while before my bike is back together in one piece, you can put me down for 20 as well. You wouldn't happen to know where I can get some cheap main jets from do you? I've only got the stock 128s and it will be too lean once the pipes go on. The jet sizes in the HRC MC21 jet kit are just way too big for my road use.

best place for main jets i reckon would be from www.slipstreamperformance.com.au, you can use the MJ's from the MC28 carb they fit as well as i had to use one to get me outta a tough spot.

i remember the last time i looked mc28s had MJ's as low as 140, they didnt have much variety for the mc21 carb.

their websites not working at the moment so they might be updating something, but their cheaper compared to bcomponents, cant remember how cheap though

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT
    They have 140 mains for around $6 ... not bad. I'll keep them in mind when the time comes around to put it all back together.

yeah bargain! think i'll keep my bike stock for the moment, just got some nails taken out and plugged back up, until i can afford a rear tyre, gotta change sprockets and chain, bloody list goes on.

you'll love the sound of the chambers once you put them on, heaps louder than stock, my 28 used to scream, my brother could hear me a block away

good thing that their loud though, cars can hear you more better when this motorcycle that sounds like a lawn mower pulls up

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EF7
    Quote Originally Posted by laijer View Post
    My mate has an MC28SE. They are a bit more expensive to buy and derestrict than the MC21... That's why I got an MC21SP (Pentax Racing colours): http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...MC28_small.jpg
    hey, thats a nice mc28, i've got one just like it!

how ya going Jezza?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro luxury 5AT
    lol, hey bro - long time no see. Is she all back together now?
    Bryan rebuilt my engine, but its still not back inside the frame... I'm too lazy to clean it and chuck it back in.