View Poll Results: How much do you like about the 2009 model new jazz????

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent -will buy in future

19 23.46%
  • good -considering to upgrade

15 18.52%
  • not bad - might take it for a spin

34 41.98%
  • bad -not interested

13 16.05%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes_DC5R View Post
    im pretty sure we have that option in AUS. to get a jazz pearlescent white.
    Unfortunately you will find its not.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 white integra type r
    That BS! i'll be 110% if i can get a champ white jazz
    pitch black, you dunno where you are... don't even think about overtaking...

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    im 92438569503245739485% sure u cant!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    I saw the Taffeta White VTi-S jazz yesterday and it looks racey!

Not sure how much of a difference this is to "Championship white'...

Well considering Taffeta is a solid white.... and Championship White is pearlescent and traditionally limited to R cars... I guess your shit out of luck. Thought you would have been aware of that being an R owner and all.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Saw a launch of the new Jazz at Scotts Honda, Artarmon last night.

Couple of issues I didn't like:

* Boot in the jazz is now covered by a rear, removable parcel shelf, rather than a wind-up cover. The Parcel shelf is totally impractical seeing that its a lot harder to store in the car when you put the back seats down. Overheard a few complaints about this last night.

* Fog lights are a $450 (installed) option on the VTi-S. (Standard on previous model)

* Leather steering wheel is not an option on the VTi-S. (Standard on the previous VTi-S model)

Yet the marketing manager bloats on how prices haven't changed! What a joke!

Yes, we get Cruise control (WOW, a button on the steering wheel!) and curtain airbags (Which I'll never probably use!).

Seems we have lost a few tangible/usable features.

On the plus:
    * Cabin is more airy than the outgoing model.
    * Seats are slightly bigger and more supportive.
    * Steering wheel adjustment (Tilt and telescopic) is excellent.
    * Window sill seems slightly higher which gives an impression of more protection. I like!

Just a few observations. Will take it for a test drive sometime soon..

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    isn't the new Jazz a few grand cheaper?
    maybe that's how/why they can make it cheaper by taking stuff out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    Nope, same pricing as before, as far as I've been told.
    (And the marketing manager blabbed on about)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Just put a deposit on the VTI manual. Pricing are pretty much the same as the GD. Must say the GE interior is quite nice. Too bad that we don't get the moon roof as an option.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Hey Spoon, mind tell us what extra goodies did you get with the VTI and how much? did you get cruise control as extra?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Didn't get much goodies only scored free mats lol......no cruise control as they only come standard on the vti-s. 22k for the VTI. Car is there and ready but cant pick it up until the end of Aug (official release date). Suppose if I waited for a few months , I might've got a better price!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by 95331140 View Post
    * Leather steering wheel is not an option on the VTi-S. (Standard on the previous VTi-S model)
    Check your facts before you get on your soap-box hahaha - the VTiS sitting in front of my office has a STANDARD LEATHER STEERING-WHEEL...

Yet the marketing manager bloats on how prices haven't changed! What a joke!
    The pricing structure for this model HASNT changed technically.. but the spec option HAS. The bse-model GLi is the same price as the old model however we now have the 'Safety Pack' option like other manufacturers. The GLi (SP) adds $1,000 for the side and curtain airbags (and also the trip-computer functions) and as for the VTi and VTiS, we only have the Safety Pack varients. so the price on the car is the same plus $1,000 for the extra airbags.

Yes, we get Cruise control (WOW, a button on the steering wheel!) and curtain airbags (Which I'll never probably use!).)
    I'm glad you dont care about Cruise Control, but from my experience on the floor, half of our Jazz customers ask for Cruise Control as an option, and from my personal experience, city driving without cruise control is a pain and I greatly welcome the Cruise COntrol and see it as quite a substantial feature / upgrade to the new mode - it's just a pity it's ONLY on the VTiS model. Believe it or not, Cruise control is more than 'just a button' on the steering wheel hahaha..

as for you not 'using' the airbags.. no comment.. darwinian theory pops into mind hahahaha