View Poll Results: How much do you like about the 2009 model new jazz????

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent -will buy in future

19 23.46%
  • good -considering to upgrade

15 18.52%
  • not bad - might take it for a spin

34 41.98%
  • bad -not interested

13 16.05%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic and JAZZ
    hmm..........i've saw 2 new 2009 model Jazz on the weekend in WA already. They look better then in photos.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    most dealerships should have them now, we have about 5-6 atm
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic and JAZZ
    no i mean i saw it on the streets!!! 1 black and 1 silver. Mother fucXer! How come everyone is telling me that you only can license and pick up your car after 1 SEPT????? One of the silver VTIS jazz is from Honda North!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi Civic hatch
    You can only pick up the car after the 1st of september beacause thats when the first batch of cars will be ariving. During the first or the second week of september. not long left though....

ohh yeh and btw the price will drop dramatically by 2k in 3 months time during the end of year sale.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythehondaman View Post
    no i mean i saw it on the streets!!! 1 black and 1 silver. Mother fucXer! How come everyone is telling me that you only can license and pick up your car after 1 SEPT????? One of the silver VTIS jazz is from Honda North!
    these cars may have been dealer registered demonstrators?

how does the black one look?

Black is nice dude..... but I think the white is the best. Just wish it was a pearlescent white.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi Civic hatch
    Tofu i've been told honda dealers had a conference on the new jazz and all employees where able to test drive each one of the models. it probably was them.

ohh and btw no moon roof nor sunroof for the new jazz even on the vti-s model in australia ... and cant choose the active plus+ body kit as an option just like japan. also the vti-s dosnt have a leather stearing wheel.... but overall still good. still won the small car award in japan or something rather.

will rear wing spolier become part of optional? or not even exist anymore??

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythehondaman View Post
    Because you're a n00b.

Manufacturers don't want the cars reported until after September 1st to make launch month look massive on VFACTS so they can beat their chests wildly.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda civic and JAZZ
    Some dealer can "bend" the rules. I got told the same thing that you only can pick up the new jazz after end of AUGUST.It is clearly the new 09 jazz i saw with custom private number plates. Today i've got a JAZZ Showbag and i've got a copy of the new JAZZ brochure and accesories brochure. A lot of the item is optional. Carbon fibre alike side mirror, diffuser bodykits (look very good!). Fog lights, rear tailgate spoiler. etc. I have taken photos and posted on photo bucket.
    http://s508.photobucket.com/albums/s327/johnnymissu/

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 white integra type r
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
    Black is nice dude..... but I think the white is the best. Just wish it was a pearlescent white.
    im pretty sure we have that option in AUS. to get a jazz pearlescent white. I'm test driving one at my local dealership this saturday. will be test the Auto and manual..

Considering downgrading, due to my driving style and fuel consumption which is killing me, Readinf reveiws they say this will give you 5.1-5.5 litre p/100kms on public roads, and 4.1-4.5 on freeways..

my dc5r does 10-11.. really considering it since i do 500km a week
    pitch black, you dunno where you are... don't even think about overtaking...