Guys,

Looks around but couldn't find an exact answer to my query, so hopefully someone can look at their windscreen for me.... before I go bald..!!

Picked up my 06 Euro Lux (for $23k no less) 2 weeks back and am pulling my hair out over the Rain Sensor. My wife's 08 Std Euro has the regular intermittent wipers, so I am fully aware at how they work and think I know how the auto wipers SHOULD work, but for the life of me, the wipers in my luxury Euro run just like the standard wipers - even on a dry day and the sensitivity on max, they simply run intermittently.

What i have discovered is:
1) Yes, the sensor exists behind the mirror
2) Windscreen *may* have been replaced - wife's Euro windscreen has a HONDA stamp on it. My luxury Euro has no HONDA stamp.
3) The windscreen looks physically identical to the std Euro.
4) No holes/gommets/seals/gaskets etc in way of the sensor (Don't even know what to expect??)
5) Not checked any fuses yet.

Can anyone tell me if there is any actual/physical difference between the two..?
I feel as though the screen has been replaced and not with one suitable for rain sensing wipers.

Last resort would be fo me to drop by a dealer to physically check out a Luxury model to be sure.

Am I simply missing something... or are my assumptions correct in leading me to think it has had an incorrect replacement windscreen fitted..?

Cheers,
Gavern