Looking for first car!

Hi,

Im not sure if this is a noob question or not but i put it in here just in case. =]

So yeah im looking for buy my first car, so i can practice manual. I was thinking of getting either a Civic Vti-r, Integra Vti-r or Prelude Vti-r. Im not too sure about all the CXi, GSi etc and all them other models. I really want to get one with a vtec engine and low KM's but spend under $10,000. I think i saw some Integras GSi for under 10? Can anyone tell me which one would be the best, and the cheapest.

thanks in advance! =]

a decent vtec one will probably be few a few gran over $10k

i was gonna go for a civic vtir but then decided to get a prelude because it looks so much nicer inside and out.
    teg is too round...civic is sorta too round as well and the interiors suck imo...lol and then i was like...1.6L vs 2.2...gonna go 2.2L !! fuel usuage is not bad...i get between 10-10.5/100 with mixed city/hwy driving.
    go around, sit in a few and then decide which interior/shape you like...
    that's what i did

haha thanks for the reply

im not too picky about the interior and stuff lol, i just want to get a nice car for under 10 thousand =] um a prelude seems abit expensive lol.. my parents wouldnt get me a car that expensive as a first car.

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    Your price range probably suits a good EK Civic VTi-R ('96-'00), you can find average/high km VTi-R DC2 Integras ('93-'99) and BB6 Preludes ('97-'00 I think) for a couple grand more.

Clean low km late model examples should be 14k+

Check out carsales.com to see what the market says at the moment

Note: We're not allowed to discuss "what xxx is worth" in the forum.
    Last edited by T-onedc2; 12-08-2008 at 07:31 PM.

alrite thanks guys

by low i didnt meant heaps low, i would be happy if it had around 150k

thanks for all the help so far

Member Array
    Car:
    EG3:EG5 Si
    y not check out the for sale section...
    EG5 Under CONSTRUCTION

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    where are you located ?
    prices are slightly different depending on which state you're in
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Im located in Sydney, and yeah ive had a look around the for sales section already. Nothing quite want i want is for sale at the moment.

go civic vti-r or prelude vti-r gen 4, dun get integra vtir cause when u pull up to a DC2r ull feel crap

HAHA lol, im gonna have another look in the for sales section again now.