Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK4

Angel eye Headlights

Hi everyone,
    I hit a roo and it took out my drivers side headlights, as i'm finding it hard to source a new one, i've been looking at upgrading them instead.
    what do you think of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CRYSTAL-BLACK...QQcmdZViewItem

look pretty good, has anyone had any experience with them??
    or any experience with angel eye lights, are there many problems with them???

Thanks
    Quang
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    they look nice.. find one without the blue projectors.. instant defect for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic
    make sure u get the ones that fit pre facelift civics since u have an EK4... unless u've done a face lift conversion...?

i just recently bought a pair similar to these... the normal beams are encased in them blue lens... but when your turn the lights on, it's just normal yellow beam... hope that helps.
    While driving the other day, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it... thanks Mario Kart.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    are there many issues with overheating(melting)? or sealing problems?
    Green and Gold Ghetto EK4
    OEM Front Lip, Ghetto Special CAI, ASR Brace, ITR Rear Sway, N+ Coilovers, X-Force Headers and TL Muffler, Custom B Pipe, type-r rear lip, OEM visors

i bought one. all you gotta do is reseal it with sealant or else it might be foggy inside when its rain.

overall good quality

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ
    anyone got pics of theres? do the ring parker lights look good or nah? im contemplating buying a similar pair to those

I haven't had to re-seal mine... it's rained hard and no foggyness.. and as for melting and overheating.. haven't had any of that... not yet anyways... LoL...

as for the halo's, could be brighter... mine aren't the brightest, but they still look nice... LoL
    While driving the other day, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it... thanks Mario Kart.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ED Sedan
    it looks nice ones u put it on... but in the dark its not as bright, im not sure y....

Member Array
    Car:
    supra, r34gtt, eg, ek
    yeah they look nice on ek's saw one with them today looks mean esp with the black casing
    +springloaded - ek1 - ek1 - evo6 - 34gtt - evo7 - s15 - 180sx - supra

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    get then from america! cheaper even with postage and more to choose from. only difference is they face closer to the inside of the road! cos over there they are left hand drive! just adjust them so they face to the right!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 Turbo
    i got them on my EK4, they look sic i got my alarm to flash the engel eyes every time i unlock or lock the car. Never had any problems with them and they fit real nice.

I got mine from america off ebay, they were cheap as and work well!

My mate got some for his eg and they didnt fit no where near as well, no idea why it might have been because he is dodgy when it comes to installing stuff lol