Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti

Considering in trading my Yellow Jazz VTi purchased in 2007 for MY09 JAZZ

Hey everyone,

I was just wondering how much the new Honda Jazz MY09 costs because i am considering in trading in my current jazz which was purchased last year 2007. It's got about 16,000kms at the moment.

At the sight of the MY09 i was considering in trading it...

any advice?
    Last edited by Shia'J; 13-08-2008 at 12:01 AM.
    Na'

best point of call would be the dealer to ask 4 a trade in price. If your wondering how much you'll get, get on www.redbook.com.au as a guide.
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    id say it will be worth low to mid teens
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The depreciation will be a nice punch in the wallet. If you are 100% going for the 2009, then try to sell your 2007 before any local announcement of the 2009 is made.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    why would you do that? is it really worth it? I guess thats the question you need to ask yourself.

I would wait until may be a year or two after the new model has been introduced.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    we were runnin the 1.5s out for about 21k on road.
    take away all the on road costs and its in the high teens.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti
    hmm thanks guys i thought about it and because my dad paid for my car he may not agree to it i guess waiting it off is a good idea? even though i want the MY2009 so much
    Na'

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shia'J View Post
    hmm thanks guys i thought about it and because my dad paid for my car he may not agree to it i guess waiting it off is a good idea? even though i want the MY2009 so much
    If it is your dad money, then I wouldn't. Because you would be showing that you don't value your dad's hard earned money. Use this 2007 until you have your own money to buy what you want.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti
    Yeah i was thinking the exact same thing and see as a new jazz comes out every 2years i think i can live without it and wait another couple of years and get another Jazz =] although i must say this jazz is a stunner
    Na'

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Quote Originally Posted by Shia'J View Post
    Yeah i was thinking the exact same thing and see as a new jazz comes out every 2years i think i can live without it and wait another couple of years and get another Jazz =] although i must say this jazz is a stunner
    Last generation of the jazz, first came out in 2002, 2nd generation of the Honda jazz just came out on August 2008. 6 years already, i am sure they wont have a new jazz in 2 years time, of coz they will make new jazz in this 2 year, but not the new model not new generation. Unlike Civic and Accord, they will have new model every 4 years brother

if u want the 2009, this is the best time u sell your car right now, while u still can get the best value back.

2 years not a long time.... at this moment, price will be higher.... although not much, still around $2k....

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    i think if u sell it privately, it will worth more than u do the trade with dealer. Good luck with sale, buddy