Energy suspension hyper flex kit compatibility

quick question, what is the deal with the hyperflex kits, Im looking into the EK 96-00. My question is, is this kit base model specific, or is it a type of Universal fit to most setups, Ie from base model all the way to the EK9 suspension setup? I have full EK9/ITR suspension setup up the front, if I purchase this kit, will I be able to use all the bushes ( yes I know some bushes wont be used but I want all the mains ones replaced). Thanks guys.

If all the bush dimensions are the same, that would be the easiest and quickest answer Im after

The only things that might be different are the Rear Lower Control Arm Bushs, and potentially the shifter bushes.
    MFactory Competition Products

Ive spoken to the energysusp.com.au guys from customer service, and they do not know the answer neither.

thanks for the help e240

PS the integra master kit does come with DOHC bushes as all their motors are DOHC, so 90% on the SOHC shifter bushes in the ek master kit
    Last edited by markoJEK1; 18-09-2008 at 06:11 PM.

E.S. do not include rear bushes with their kit.

Prothane do. However the poly grade is a bit harder, and not of the graphite embedded variety, from memory.

Neither kit includes the RTA bushes.

ES RTA bushes are raw poly.
    Haven't seen the Prothane RTA bushes, but there's a bit of controversy surrounding both.
    OEM is probably the way to go here. If you've got the cash, 'Hardrace' sphericals are nice!
    Go to US EBay for the 'Hardrace' stuff.

Superpro bushes have a rifling/knurling on the inner diameter, which is supposed to retain the grease better.
    The right grease is supposed to solve the 'squeaking' issue. Most just turn up the radio.

Whiteline do offset front LCA poly bushes for camber adjustment on EK's.

I think the USDM SI model 99-00 is what we call the ek4, had a one piece front LCA, which is different.
    I think this is what you want.

You will have to buy the sway bar bushes separately, from their generic bush section.

Sway bar endlinks will probably be different, too.

26/27mm front bar and whatever rear bar you have.

There aren't any engine mounts in the master kits either. Seems a shame to go all poly and not get the best bits.
    Watch BRRRRRRRRR for BRRRRRRRRR engine BRRRRRRR vibration !!!!!!!
    Feels like you are sitting on a motor bike.

Nick.

Sorry, lots of disjoint info.

An alternative is to wander over to JDMyard and the Yonas do the hardwork for you.
    You'll be ahead if only one or two bushes are incorrect.
    Last edited by nd55; 23-09-2008 at 03:33 PM.

thanks for the info champ, and not too worried about vibrations, cars already fully stripped and have hasport mounts, so plenty of vibrations already :P