Quote Originally Posted by mr180sx View Post
    At least their good for guard rolling hehehe
    They're good for winning to...
    MFactory Competition Products

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    get tein monoflex..

just put mine in.. VERY happy with them..
    i've so far have kept them to the softest setting and still holds hard corners very very well...

cant complain!

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    ill post pics of the ride height of my car aswell on the mono flex can go prettyy low without affecting the springs you dont get that low car bounce like you do with other coils/springs

good to hear Du , now you're making me consider them over the N+ spec or the JIC FLT-TAR's

Member Array
    Car:
    nsx
    so mikey, what coilovers did you end up getting? lol
    I'd rather walk way from something saying "that was too hard" than walk away saying "that was too easy"
    ***GREEK PRIDE METER***
    █████████████████████ 100%

Member Array
    Car:
    DMC-12
    Quote Originally Posted by dupac-> View Post
    get tein monoflex..

just put mine in.. VERY happy with them..
    i've so far have kept them to the softest setting and still holds hard corners very very well...

cant complain!
    how's the comfort level Du? have you tested it on Parramatta Road in Auburn?

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    hahaha... i've been on the cumberland highway from end to end.. and the section of hume hwy in yagoona.. west bound.. comfortable.. well compared to my tein ha's which was spine jolting.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    du if u can go from parra rd from auburn to flemington with the coilovers that would be nice

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 DC2R
    ive got N+ in my EK. lowers the car to a decent height, more than tein SS i believe. can be set quite soft or rock hard. if ur worried about body roll invest in sway bars. coilovers wont fix it.

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    du if u can go from parra rd from auburn to flemington with the coilovers that would be nice
    ill take up that challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Killa From Manila View Post
    ive got N+ in my EK. lowers the car to a decent height, more than tein SS i believe. can be set quite soft or rock hard. if ur worried about body roll invest in sway bars. coilovers wont fix it.
    my coil overs took out heaps of the body roll.. more noticeable comparing them to my 22mm rsb setup.

springs + standard shocks = not much of a difference in body roll

springs + standard shocks + 22mm rsb = a big change.. less body roll

tein HA + 22mm rsb = same shit really abit more stiff but similiar body roll

tein monoflex + 22mm rsb = ALOT less body roll more noticeable once the new coil overs were installed less stiff.. spring rate is perfect..

so pretty much if you find a very good set of coils.. i find upgrading the sway to a 22mm one wouldn't be very noticeable.

all in all i reckon if i took outmy sway bar there wouldnt be much of a change..

and ive played around with the height settings aswell.. from normal hieght to very low not much of a difference in handling.

thats my experience anyways.