Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    i ran skunk2 in my civic.

stiff, but not too bouncy unless the road was fcuked, and definately helped it stay flat through corners
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    EKONE
    the only thing i can say about d2 is that they are bad for the piles on hard setting but the shiny purple is sexy. not much else

Member Array
    Car:
    Cyborg
    Ive got D2's on my car. Yes they are stiff, i would assume any coilover to be above the normal stiffness level of a Lowered spring setup. There are some reviews about how bad D2's are, but you have to take into consideration the amount that is being sold and purposes of use. Ive seen pictures of teins snapped in half.

Ive got 2 other mates that have g4's (d2 and g4 same shit really), one with them for 9 months (no probs) another with 2 yr old g4's....still not a huge problem, there just getting abit worn cause they bounce (not dampen quick enough) as newer ones.

Biggest advantage when buying d2's for me was local warranty. I'm not sure how it is for skunk2 but i have to go to kirrawee and i can get replacement or repair OR when my warranty is finished if the coil over leaks i can buy a new damper for under $200 each.