Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    Good point! Tofu, so are u plan to buy one in near future? what model u looking at

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    yeah I am definitely considering one.
    But seeing how my circumstances lay out, I may need a larger car, maybe the 08 euro

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    ya, just see how's going, it is not a good timing to buy when they just freshly release.

Member Array
    Car:
    gogomobile
    Can someone shed some light on why the highest model Jazz doesn't even come with Side Airbags or curtain airbags ? At 26K I would expect it should.

Compare that to the states and for there $14K they get a fully loaded Jazz with better features we don't get.

It's a pretty poor effort by Honda me thinks, especially consdering the money they save importing ours from Thailand.
    "When a man has reached the stage of having just about everything a woman could ask for, she usually does."

/Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Learn how to detail properly

http://www.guidetodetailing.com/

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi Civic hatch
    I think gli is the only model that gets the SP option. Cause on the new jazz catalog it doesnt have it as a option for the vti and vti-s.

95331140: Vti-s does not have a leather steering wheel and foggies are option. I asked if i could get a leather steering wheel on the vti as an option but they told me they never made it for Australia.... how sad... I guess u can always get it imported from japan!!!
    Last edited by akaiEG5; 20-08-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    So now for the same money, we're loosing the leather steering wheel, foggies and rear spoiler.

I'm not quite in the market for a replacement jazz as yet, but these few omissions should give buyers some bargaining amunition!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    got quoted 27k for a fully loaded VTiS at Ricks.... damn think its a bit much for me.

come on guys get back on topic about pricing before i close this thread. Please discuss features in "jazz is here" thread.
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Price example

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_fit_vtit View Post
    come on guys get back on topic about pricing before i close this thread. Please discuss features in "jazz is here" thread.
    I purchased a base-model GLi manual last Saturday for the full RRP with mats and metallic paint thrown in for free and half-price tinted windows. Initially I got promised more by the dealer, but when it came to signing the contract, the big mean boss said no. There is not much choice for model/colour at the moment and it's really hard to get a bargain. It's hard to bundle it with additional gear and make a deal when they don't have photos of accessories.
    BTW. it goes soooo much better than the old Jazz and new GLI feels like the old VTi power-wise. Can't wait to get my delivered in about 10 days.

www.bobisco.com

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I "heard" a rumour that there will be additional savings coming up, the stamp duty will be trimmed slightly for all cars that are outputting "low emmision's", and it is almost certain that the Jazz will qualify for this, dont know if its only ACT or country wide.

Heard it will trim the price by roughly $500. The announcement is happening early September.

Dont shoot the messenger!!!!
    '08 Euro std, 6MT, 18's

'02 XR6T 320kw at wheels

'78 XC 567kw at wheels

Quote Originally Posted by ms700 View Post
    I "heard" a rumour that there will be additional savings coming up, the stamp duty will be trimmed slightly for all cars that are outputting "low emmision's", and it is almost certain that the Jazz will qualify for this, dont know if its only ACT or country wide.

Heard it will trim the price by roughly $500. The announcement is happening early September.

Dont shoot the messenger!!!!
    Awesome! That'll help. I dont know if this means anything, but when i went to my local honda dealer, my dad knows a guy there and he showed us the initial pricing memo from honda head office, and it mentioned on it, that the dealer margins on the new jazz remain the same as the outgoing model. Looking at it at face value, shouldnt that mean that when it is released officially and dealers can have a little more leeway, that you could haggle them down a lot lower than what we've been seeing so far?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECACCORD View Post
    Can someone shed some light on why the highest model Jazz doesn't even come with Side Airbags or curtain airbags ? At 26K I would expect it should.

Compare that to the states and for there $14K they get a fully loaded Jazz with better features we don't get.

It's a pretty poor effort by Honda me thinks, especially consdering the money they save importing ours from Thailand.
    wtf u on about? we are talking about the new model, not the old one. Use the search function to find out that gli sp and vti and vtis all have side and curtian bags.
    Last edited by UNLS1; 21-08-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.