Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG9

$30 Subscription??

$30 Subscription
    All the benefits of an Ozhonda Supporter PLUS access to a special donators forum where you can get to know all the moderators in person.

Does it mean i will have the right to make a post in " Part For Sales"?

cheers
    Good Post? Give It A PQ Point.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    you can post in other peoples thread but not create your own thread

quoted from http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7156

NOTE: All payments/subscriptions are valid for 3 years and subscribing to Ozhonda DOES NOT mean you can bypass the conditions in place in order to sell something.
    Last edited by DvS-; 17-08-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Exactly right.

you have to EARN the right to sell here. If you are here just to sell , its best if you leave. We want this website for car enthusiasts

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD08
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post

you have to EARN the right to sell here.
    Actually I disagree, as all you really do is be a member for 90 days and get a friend to give you a good feedback and your in. I know I will get shot but subscriptions should be compulsory to all individuals wanting to sell.
    Last edited by danjoy25; 18-08-2008 at 01:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by danjoy25 View Post
    Actually I disagree, as all you really do is be a member for 90 days and get a friend to give you a good feedback and your in. I know I will get shot but subscriptions should be compulsory to all individuals wanting to sell.
    thats against the rules...

lol this isnt NS man
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    mods actually check what gets given rep.. stupid and obvious ones like your scenario will win your friend an infraction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Its not really for anyone to disagree with but the site owner.
    Sure they're open to suggestions, but this one has a long long history and has been solidly confirmed, that Ozhonda's main existance is not to provide users with another marketplace.
    You have ebay and the likes for that kind of stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsp26 View Post
    mods actually check what gets given rep.. stupid and obvious ones like your scenario will win your friend an infraction.
    Or a ban
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    We don't really want to turn this into a "pay to sell" site unless you want to become a trader to sell commercially.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD08
    Just stating the facts as its really that easy and I not a seller of anything.

I honestly think alot of individual seller would be happy to fork out $30 for 3 years of being able to sell and it will also raise more funds to keep the site up.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3
    yeah but that friend would have to have a good amount of rep to actually give one that counts..

i can see where the site owner/mods are coming from on this as it sort of does prevent a 'random' person registering here, and selling stolen stuff or sell fake stuff and scam them. well thats how i see it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    man how do i stop being a newcomer? im a honda enthusiast!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    You're right though

Would have to be a big block gansta

But someone having to pay 30 bucks + getting rep wont stop someone joining and selling there fake/stolen/shit in general

It happens on NS all the time (and you have to pay 20 bucks JUST to sell stuff) but then again there fs section IMO needs more moderation
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!