Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    GS300 / Liberty
    i kno this is a honda forum... but try the celica out..
    1998 BB6 PRELUDE <--- sold
    2000 blk em1 <--- sold

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    GTFO NAOOO!!!

LOL Kidding

Celica's=ok

n/a Silvia too much still?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG brusier, STi type R
    Quote Originally Posted by hisoka View Post
    honda ceevic 92 breeze
    Hey I'm almost 21 and I'm driving a BREEZE. Quick enough to cause serious damage to an inexperienced driver i must say

Quote Originally Posted by TanitY View Post
    damn both cars are illegal

DC2 - 130kw per tonne
    DC5 - 127kw per tonne

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnn well since they are both outta the question what other cars are there worth looking at? a EG Breeze sounds good

thank you all for helping
    the power-to-weight laws don't apply to you..

Member Array
    Car:
    EG4
    Quote Originally Posted by danielj View Post
    the power-to-weight laws don't apply to you..
    To be honest buy what you want, the laws on power-to-weight ratio or "legal P plate cars" i believe is bullshit.

My mate who's 19 has a 350Z, he has been dicked a few times, for carbon fibre eyelids and being lowered too low, but not once have they even looked into the whole power-to-weight ratio crap.

I highly doubt that they'd know the kW's of Honda's anyway. Honestly, what they'll be looking for is Holden HSV's and things which they would obviously know is high powered vehicle. A victorian cop wouldn't have a clue how many kW's a DC2R does.

My choice would be a DC2R, if i had a budget of 23K.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    i got pulled over with my mates dc2r.. and the cop said do u know how much kw is ur honda.. lol i said nah mate dont have a clue.. he goes between 147 @ the fly.. im like tihnking "wtf".. then he says nice atleast its jdm not bling then i was like whoa.... and he was aussie late 20s i think nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by guwarkjay888 View Post
    To be honest buy what you want, the laws on power-to-weight ratio or "legal P plate cars" i believe is bullshit.

My mate who's 19 has a 350Z, he has been dicked a few times, for carbon fibre eyelids and being lowered too low, but not once have they even looked into the whole power-to-weight ratio crap.

I highly doubt that they'd know the kW's of Honda's anyway. Honestly, what they'll be looking for is Holden HSV's and things which they would obviously know is high powered vehicle. A victorian cop wouldn't have a clue how many kW's a DC2R does.

My choice would be a DC2R, if i had a budget of 23K.
    sounds like your having a go at me?? if so then F*** YOU..hahaha nah just messing. i was just letting him know that he CAN drive a type R.

Member Array
    Car:
    Stealth
    Quote Originally Posted by AE092 View Post
    lol 17 - and wants the fastest car. Tell the tree or pole i said hi
    LOL LOL LOL LOL i cant breathe LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWL!

someone give this guy some rep points!
    BUILD EM TOUGH, TREAT EM ROUGH!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    ^^ Very harsh trism. I remember a mate of mine losing his license driving a 70's Toyota MKII which he bought for $300. An idiot will be an idiot regardless of what car he's in.

The guy just wants to know which fast car to get? Either car stated is an excellent car. May I suggest a EK VTIR as another option

Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Honda Integra DC4
    Pretty much if you have to spend the next x amount of years paying the s2k off, then it's not worth it. uni is mad fun, coz for the first 6 months, your out MOST nights of the week just getting shit faced. Hence you'll need money for that. I'm a first year student, and i spent like $200-300 a week on big nights. Now I've calmed down considering more money is going into the car now!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord VTi-L
    under 125kw per tonne? i would suggest to get a standard / luxury dc5 not the dc5r.. their power is 118kw.
    Wood grain
    Reverse Parking Sensor
    LED Head Light
    LED Tail Light

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    why not motorbike? or corolla sportivo.. from memory they just pass the threshhold coz their heavy as....
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.