Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic

Dinted/rippled civic boot?

Has anybody ever seen or hered of a civics boot getting all buckled or rippled buy sub bass? I do have a louder than average stereo but was just wondering if anybody else had had this problem. You can’t really notice it but when you look at the boot in some lights on some angels it looks really funny. My car gets about 5-10mm's of movement the whole way through the car (even rear panels and windscreen)

Also I have seen carbon boots on cars in the states and even tho it’s really wanky do you guys think this could help with my problem?
    Last edited by civic__dd; 28-09-2004 at 12:29 PM.

Whilst most car in theory could be damaged by subbass (which after all is only pressure), I would find it highly unlikely from and single or pair of drivers played at normal levels.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    a pair of dd 9515's running off 4 m1's arnt normal drivers anyway i guess not then. thanks anyway guys.

Quote Originally Posted by civic__dd
    a pair of dd 9515's running off 4 m1's arnt normal drivers
    Whoa, you got that right; I stand corrected.

buckled panels

it could be, my old car had a buckled roof from my sub...also popped the rear glass twice.... so its more than likley it could buckle... although i thought that a tailgate would be pretty strong...

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Solution: Turn it down! :P