Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BRZ
    my thoughts
    Get whatever you test ride that suits you,
    Everyones bum is different.

and dont bother reading those mags n bike tests saying this is better or whaetver,
    not like you will feel the difference anyways,

so what if the 675 is a better bike in the reviews ( i know its only r6 n cbr)
    but when u ride it. your ass hurts. .. jsut an example.
    civic is civic backwards
    Green Machine is gone

YES i agree, every bum is different, every review is different. At the end of the day its personal preference, its not like anyone is going to use the full potetntial of the bike on road, its rather the positioning of the body. more racy = more sore body
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    you havnt even rode a 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Henessaayyy View Post
    Why not go for the CBR 1000 RR if you're going for '08 models?
    It's a little pocket rocket and just sits into those turns soooooooooooo smoothly... It's like a luxury car with supercar handling and power!

Actually it's better :P
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    once i get my fulls next year il probably look at getting an 07-08 R6. So sexual looking

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    never said i was a hardcore rider......and once you get a few more years under your head then you would realise what im trying to say. These bikes will only be used to their potential on the race track....and even then maybe at 7/10 limit. You ever wonder why you see so many sports bikes for sale after 6 months or so???

Whats with people on here trying to be so hard and all........last i looked this wasnt a fitness first gym

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    integra da9
    If the ride doesnt feel right on the test ride, cant you adjust the settings to your preference with the factory gear?
    (test ride being more than just around the block)

I mean, usually bikes of this calibre have some decent components from factory, like preload and damper adjustability right?

just because it feels too hard or too soft with factory settings doesnt make it a bad bike,

in the end i think it comes down to ergonomics, the fit of the bike. if it feels somewhat natural and not at all awkward its usually a good sign.

power, torque and peakiness are more the thing you should be looking for when test riding and again it comes down to your riding style and or preference, the handling can usually be sorted out later on with fine tuning. then again same goes for power and torque aswell. (not cheaply)

If your serious about buying a bike, take it over the weekend or atleast a day.

personally I like naked bikes.
    practical for weekday riding & more than capable at the track.

out of the 2 r6 or cbr 600.
    they both look aggresive the r6 just a tad angrier, but ive always had a thing for under tail exhausts.

that and honda reliability plus that nice sound with a yoshi pipe..... grrrr

CBR for me.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    cbr 600 rr only cause i own one but yea a r6 in black step the f#$% back

Member Array
    Car:
    | Bike |
    Just go buy both !

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    R6 all the way!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda s2000
    mate i own a 08 suzuki gsxr 600,
    last year when i was in the market for a 600, i did my research and ended up with the suzuki, it was either this or the cbr...
    i did lots of research and these are the best two 600s of 08 , i ended up with the suzuki because it had a lower seating height and was about 1k cheaper than the cbr...
    all in all i didnt like the yamaha much at all, i felt the suzuki and honda handled better, and was testing the kawasaki i think i was just being bias because kawasaki have just never really float my boat

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I agree. CBR or GSXR are the best supersports.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by S2kane View Post
    I've been riding bikes for over 20 years and followed bike racing all my life.
    yes.. the CBR600 has dominated world super sports since 2003 and Pretty much win all the races. Andrew pitt won the title for ten kate Honda again last weekend actually.
    Whilst true, and a quite funny reply, since when did they ride stock showroom bikes?
    They could win a million races, doesn't mean you buy the best bike....

Just pick a bike that fits you, pick your colour scheme, and ride away.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F