Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Ducati 848 - LOL
    MFactory Competition Products

i've riden both - i felt very comfortable on both and both have pro/cons...

cbr600rr felt good all round.... and i would get one if i was in the market .... but the r6 does feel more like u can throw it around etc....

but that's just my opinion - go take both for a good ride and u will make ur mind up depending on ur riding style..
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

i don't get it. it really does seem like r6 is a bandwagon.

not that i have ridden either of the 2. but according to reviews such as this years shootout by motorcycle.com the cbr beats the r6 in every aspect except for looks.

http://www.motorcycle.com/shoot-outs...600-82371.html

on these forums anyway, it seems if a couple ppl in a row say the r6 is better, every response thereafter will be aggreeing. That it may be. i dont know just an observation. but in the above test, the r6 came 5th out of those 5 bikes overall...

the r6 is a bandwagon and the gxsr 750 is also a bandwagon. although too many tools that ride the gsxr750 ( one of the best power/handling ratio) cannot ride but think they can because they got the best bike characteristically.

I know im not the greatest rider, but through the passes i can still keep up with them and probably pass them if i really wanted too. i love my 250 but man too many Ls have them, makes my bike look really shit because im no different to the other Losers on the road. the only difference is im no boy racer
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Daytona > R6/CBR
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Geez.. where do you guy's get all your info from??

The CBR600 is a much better bike than the R6, The 08 CBR600 wins every magazine shoot out + it was two wheels bike of the year in 07 Not to mention in world super bike racing the cbr has one every championship in the last 9 0r 10 years!!

The R6 was ok back when it very first came out in the late 90's but since then its been down the middle of the supper sport class on and off the race track.

The only reason you would get one is if you like the look of it.

Both CBR's are the best all round bikes out there at the moment
    I suggest you guy's go read some bike mags and see what the professionals say
    every magazine will say the same thing.

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by S2kane View Post
    Both CBR's are the best all round bikes out there at the moment
    I suggest you guy's go read some bike mags and see what the professionals say
    every magazine will say the same thing.
    And then go and RIDE a Daytona and realise how much better it is than both!
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    LOL

its better than a blade .. that's seriously ridiculous

I speak to pretty much every dealer in the country at least once a day and i'll get a few laughs with that comment.

Triumph have stepped up a little bit in the last couple of years and the 675 was good for a while but as far as technology and build quality goes they are way behind Honda.

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    The Daytona's were voted best sports bike a few times in the past few years, but from memory the Blade took the gong this year.

But.... Have you heard a triple at full noise?! Aural sex!
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.

Quote Originally Posted by FASN8U View Post
    1 response isnt everyone lol

havent ridden a cbr in particular but i prefer yammy road bikes and have ridden a r6. they feel alot more nimble and responsive
    More nimble and responsive than what, a bike you haven't ridden?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Depends on what you use the bike for. If it is going to be a daily commuter as well, Irecommend a cbr as it is easier to ride than the R6.
    But hey I've always been a honda person . had a 06CBR600RR and now have 07CBR1000RR cos some bastard stole my 600!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Rang Mobile
    r6 is pure sexy sexy time