Hi,

I just need some advice as to what to do with this.. Not exactly sure what would be the best way to go on about it, I know I need to sort it out quick as I need to drive to work..

my car won't start.. I drove it two days ago for few minutes, and today it won't start.. it's a 04 accord euro, and when I turn the key it just makes a very quiet revving sound and that's it.. it won't engage or attempt at it..

I am going to try and jump start it tomorrow with my sisters car, luckily it's sitting in my garage so.. Also had it serviced a month ago.. at blacktown honda dealer for 80K.. but I was overseas and was left in the garage for a month without usage and it didn't start.. my sister jump started it before i got back.. it was fine till today. so I am not sure if it's just the battery or there's something else I need to worry about..

I am pretty noob when it comes to cars and had always relied member here for the help in right direction.. So would any of the 80K service have to do with anything? thought they would have checked for any probs..

If I can't start the car, I would have to call someone to come over to look at it right? can anyone suggest any decent people to call near inner west Sydney? I am not with NRMA road assistance so.. and while there any recommendation on a good mechanic near here too?

thanks for the help.
cheers, Min