Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honda DN-01

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Shit, it has bigger rims than my car.....
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    lol the rims are probably worth more then my car too
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    saw one of these in person when i went to look at my new l bike. apparently they guy says theres an auto and a manual, but the manual is elec shift, so not really a proper manual still they are one sexy bike in person thats fo sho!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    saw this in Melbourne, hmm, bot much to say about it, its got it pros and cons

Nax did you get the vtr?

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    na i ended up getting the cbf250. its a thumper but i wanted to keep the whole pack (gear + bike + insurance) around the 7-8k mark cuz of my car package thro work (its around 7k), and im lookin at that much for the bike alone if i get a vtr (CBF doing the used thing) so i figure if im gonna upgrade ASAP not much point spending the extra 3k.

im soooo tempted to get the vtr cuz its so sexy and it gets A++ reviews, i just wouldnt be able to pay it off in a year and resell for cash in pocket when i go to upgrade

tho....the change over would prob be the same as a cbf resell....**** im confused lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    **** im confused!... i get what your getting at good bike that cbf a very good starting point. Post up some pics some time.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    ya im just not sure if i should get the slightly better bike for the year, even tho ide owe a bit on it on the trade in, it would probably work out very close to wat i would be getting in pocket for the cbf...ya know?

ill just ask the guy and let him figure it out lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    save it man, save all the pennies you got then in about 1 - 2 yrs up grade, you know your gonna do it!

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    na ill be upgrading in a year for sure, i have enough money to go either way and still upgrade in a year im not worried about that, just worried about which is gonna be the smarter option, whether a trading on a cbf is gonna be around 3k in a year, or the tradin on the vtr - owing (about 3k i worked out) will be more then 3k in pocket.

vtr
    + better bike
    + looks better
    + better resale
    - Costs more

cbf
    + costs less
    - not as good looking
    - not quite as good a bike
    - less resale

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Good stuff Nax - make sure you get some good gear as well (dont forget a backprotector etc).

Back on topic I read a review of someone who rode the DN (was just a rider who went instore to try it) and he really didnt like it - will try and find the link again to his review.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    thanks zdster, got a shmick stealth helmet (safe, better be for the price) gloves, pants, boots, and bike comes with free jacket, so im all set!

i wish more motorcycle companies would push the design mould more like the dn01, u see a beast every now and then but for the most part, designs havent erally changed in decades.