Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 ODYSSEY RB1
    looking good

which method did you use to put it on?
    JDM BIPPU STYLE

tks frekila. without rear lip, i have only one choice by cutting abt 2cm fm the back then push up the original bracket welded to exhaust for lining up the tips horizontally

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    odyssey luxury 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    my AP2 tips are also on and different to yrs frekila as no rear lip. what do you guys think....

Just wondering,is this the exhaust tip that come when you get the odyssey luxury? My odyssey's exhaust tip look the same

Quote Originally Posted by viruzfreaks View Post
    Just wondering,is this the exhaust tip that come when you get the odyssey luxury? My odyssey's exhaust tip look the same
    doesn't matter its standard or luxury, it comes with small tip unless been changed. OEM tips look like as pic below for easy comparison

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    doesn't matter its standard or luxury, it comes with small tip unless been changed. OEM tips look like as pic below for easy comparison

lol, Aus I pity you... after all the effort, someone says it still looks like the original small tip......

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    lol, Aus I pity you... after all the effort, someone says it still looks like the original small tip......
    bright side is it looks too OEM and dark side is .......... sorry have no words

may consider a cannon later to make it noticeable