Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro

What product is this??

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    it says on the post

the poster said he used wynnes engine cleaning agent to remove carbon deposits.
    from looking at wynns website prob might be Wynn's Supreme Stop Smoke. <--- (ripped from wynns website) Formulated to reduce smoke emissions, improve compression and reduce oil burning. Provides increaseed protection against friction and wear.

Please correct me someone if i am wrong.
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 07-09-2008 at 04:03 PM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro
    hahahah searched on the net and found no such thing... have anyone seen or done this before?

nope..but i wouldn't mind doing something like this to my engine !!

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    you found no such thing? do you know how to use google man.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Wy...ient=firefox-a

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Yeah,he's obviously used some type of upper cylinder cleaner.Had mine done yesterday and blew some smoke out but nowhere near as much as that!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    nice, just curious how do you apply it?
    and whats the procedure?

please don't flame me cause i am noobish.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    RA109 / BGP001
    from http://www.wynns.net/technical-info/faq

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

How does an additive work?
    When mixed with an essential liquid of the vehicle (fuel, oil or coolant), an additive will chemically remedy failures of the: engine, fuel system or cooling system when the problem is due to contamination or degradation of the fluid, rather than a mechanical one.

Do I need training as a mechanic to use the Wynn’s treatments?
    No, Wynn’s treatments are very easy to use:

1. Open the cap of the fuel tank (for fuel treatments) or the oil reservoir (for oil treatments),
    2. Pour the treatment into it,
    3. Close the cap and dispose of the empty bottle.

Can a vehicle become accustomed to additives?
    No. However, the advantages of the treatments will fade after several thousand kilometres and it is recommended that you renew them on a regular basis.

Can the Wynn’s treatments in any way harm the engine?
    Wynn’s treatments have been tested on most of the actual liquids available on the market and there is no known risk when they are used correctly.

When do I have to pour the additive into the fuel tank?
    In order to obtain a good mixture of the product in the tank, Wynn’s recommends you pour fuel additives into the tank before topping up. However, it is not imperative, because vehicle movement will quickly mix the additive with the fuel.

How much fuel will one bottle of additive treat?
    Except for octane boosters, the ratio of fuel additives to fuel is not critical because the same quantity of detergent chemical passes through the fuel system and injectors/carburettors. Generally, the additives are formulated so that one bottle treats one tank of fuel. Please refer to the Product Information Sheets for the application of octane boosters.

What is the difference between your fuel products and which product do I have to use?
    We have mainly four Consumer Spit Fire products adapted to the fuel system of your vehicle: PETROL TREATMENT for older vehicles with carburettors; INJECTOR CLEANER for new vehicles with fuel injectors; OCTANE BOOST for low octane grades of petrol; and DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT for diesel engine fuel injectors. Please refer to the Product Information Sheets for the benefits provided by each product or contact the Wynn’s Technical Department for product recommendations.

How much OCTANE BOOST do I need in my tank?
    It depends on what grade of petrol you start with; what grade of petrol your vehicle needs; petrol quantity; and performance required. Because there are so many variables and each vehicle owner has different requirements. Please refer to the Product Information Sheets for the tables of treat rates.

Can the Wynn’s products be mixed with one another?
    Certain Wynn’s products can technically be mixed, but the mixture will generally not increase the performance of the products. Moreover, prudence is called for and we recommend contacting the Wynn’s Technical Department for more detailed information.

Can I use an engine additive during running-in?
    No – During the running-in period the moving parts of a new engine have to adjust to one another. We recommend using a Wynn’s engine additive for the first time after the first oil change.

Is it possible to use Wynn’s treatments in new vehicles?
    There is a Wynn’s treatment adapted to each stage of life of a vehicle and certain treatments are particularly recommended for new vehicles. The sooner you start treating your vehicle the longer you will preserve the good condition of your engine.

I want to protect my engine, which product do you advise I use?
    If you want to protect your engine (with low mileage) against wear, Wynn’s recommends SUPREME FRICTION PROOFING.

My vehicle has noisy valve lifters. Do you have an additive that will help?
    Yes. ENGINE TUNE-UP but first flush out the old engine oil with the use of ENGINE FLUSH, change the filter, add new engine oil and then the ENGINE TUNE-UP.

I bought ENGINE TUNE-UP and the label says “Do not exceed 10&#37; treatment level.” How much do I put in?
    Most engines have oil capacities greater than 3 litres, so that one bottle will treat nearly every engine. The 10% treatment is a cautionary statement to prevent the overdosing of additive, which will thin the engine oil. (ie “one bottle worked well, next time I’ll add two bottles”).

My vehicle consumes oil, can CHARGE! OIL TREATMENT remedy this?
    Yes. However, this oil consumption is only considered to be excessive when it exceeds the manufacturer’s limits.

I bought CHARGE! OIL TREATMENT, is it good for my engine?
    Each Wynn’s additive is designed to treat a specific problem. So, we consider it necessary to determine what the problem is before using any product in order to obtain the required result. CHARGE! Was developed to condition oil seal rings and restore compression of engines with high mileage and in this particular case, you will be entirely satisfied with it.

My vehicle emits a greyish blue exhaust smoke on start-up. Do you have something that can fix this?
    Yes. STOP SMOKE will fix this problem which is usually caused by worn or hardened valve stem seals.

There is a whining noise in my diff, but only when I’m cruising along. What additive can I use to stop this?
    HIGH PERFORMANCE LUBRICANT SUPPLEMENT works well in eliminating or reducing noises in diffs, usually caused by wear between the crown wheel and pinion.

The gearbox of my car is noisy; is HPLS really efficient?
    Important!! This product can not be used in automatic transmissions lubricated by ATF (e.g. DEXRON, MERCON). It is necessary to determine what causes the noise. It is either the clutch or the gearbox. In the latter case, the application of the product will ease shifting, so a clear improvement will be noted, except when the synchroniser has been seriously damaged.

I used the product ENGINE OIL STOP-LEAK, but the leak has not stopped. Do I have to use another bottle?
    ENGINE OIL STOP LEAK restores the elasticity of rubber and neoprene oil seal rings and O-rings of crankshaft, camshaft and valve stems. It will not repair a defective, grooved or cracked seal. An overpressure in the oil crankcase can also cause leaks. In this case the condition of the oil circulation system has to be checked.

My car has developed a small leak in the radiator. Do you have a product that can stop the leak?
    YES. RADIATOR STOP-LEAK, provided the hole is not too big or a slit not too wide. The product is only a temporary repair solution until the radiator can actually be repaired by a mechanic.

Does RADIATOR FLUSH clean the engine block?
    Yes. The engine block is integrated in the cooling system, so RADIATOR FLUSH cleans the whole circuit. The product is named like this because the radiator is the most vulnerable element. For this operation requiring the cleaning, filling and purging of the system we are at your disposal to give you technical advice, as some precautions have to be made during this procedure.

I poured RADIATOR FLUSH in the cooling system and now there are some leaks; why?
    RADIATOR FLUSH is a cleaning product, i.e. it dissolves soft scale. However, scale has an insulating and corrosive action. So the cleaning action has only revealed the corrosion previously caused by the scale.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by hooyn View Post
    you found no such thing? do you know how to use google man.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=Wy...ient=firefox-a

hahaha... u are really funny man.. who in the world in this time wont know how to use google... Obviously i cant find something that says wynnes engine cleaning agent... but seriously which product on the list that you provided is it? do you or do you not know???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by hooyn View Post
    from http://www.wynns.net/technical-info/faq

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

How does an additive work?
    When mixed with an essential liquid of the vehicle (fuel, oil or coolant), an additive will chemically remedy failures of the: engine, fuel system or cooling system when the problem is due to contamination or degradation of the fluid, rather than a mechanical one.

Do I need training as a mechanic to use the Wynn’s treatments?
    No, Wynn’s treatments are very easy to use:

1. Open the cap of the fuel tank (for fuel treatments) or the oil reservoir (for oil treatments),
    2. Pour the treatment into it,
    3. Close the cap and dispose of the empty bottle.

Can a vehicle become accustomed to additives?
    No. However, the advantages of the treatments will fade after several thousand kilometres and it is recommended that you renew them on a regular basis.

Can the Wynn’s treatments in any way harm the engine?
    Wynn’s treatments have been tested on most of the actual liquids available on the market and there is no known risk when they are used correctly.

When do I have to pour the additive into the fuel tank?
    In order to obtain a good mixture of the product in the tank, Wynn’s recommends you pour fuel additives into the tank before topping up. However, it is not imperative, because vehicle movement will quickly mix the additive with the fuel.

How much fuel will one bottle of additive treat?
    Except for octane boosters, the ratio of fuel additives to fuel is not critical because the same quantity of detergent chemical passes through the fuel system and injectors/carburettors. Generally, the additives are formulated so that one bottle treats one tank of fuel. Please refer to the Product Information Sheets for the application of octane boosters.

What is the difference between your fuel products and which product do I have to use?
    We have mainly four Consumer Spit Fire products adapted to the fuel system of your vehicle: PETROL TREATMENT for older vehicles with carburettors; INJECTOR CLEANER for new vehicles with fuel injectors; OCTANE BOOST for low octane grades of petrol; and DIESEL FUEL TREATMENT for diesel engine fuel injectors. Please refer to the Product Information Sheets for the benefits provided by each product or contact the Wynn’s Technical Department for product recommendations.

How much OCTANE BOOST do I need in my tank?
    It depends on what grade of petrol you start with; what grade of petrol your vehicle needs; petrol quantity; and performance required. Because there are so many variables and each vehicle owner has different requirements. Please refer to the Product Information Sheets for the tables of treat rates.

Can the Wynn’s products be mixed with one another?
    Certain Wynn’s products can technically be mixed, but the mixture will generally not increase the performance of the products. Moreover, prudence is called for and we recommend contacting the Wynn’s Technical Department for more detailed information.

Can I use an engine additive during running-in?
    No – During the running-in period the moving parts of a new engine have to adjust to one another. We recommend using a Wynn’s engine additive for the first time after the first oil change.

Is it possible to use Wynn’s treatments in new vehicles?
    There is a Wynn’s treatment adapted to each stage of life of a vehicle and certain treatments are particularly recommended for new vehicles. The sooner you start treating your vehicle the longer you will preserve the good condition of your engine.

I want to protect my engine, which product do you advise I use?
    If you want to protect your engine (with low mileage) against wear, Wynn’s recommends SUPREME FRICTION PROOFING.

My vehicle has noisy valve lifters. Do you have an additive that will help?
    Yes. ENGINE TUNE-UP but first flush out the old engine oil with the use of ENGINE FLUSH, change the filter, add new engine oil and then the ENGINE TUNE-UP.

I bought ENGINE TUNE-UP and the label says “Do not exceed 10% treatment level.” How much do I put in?
    Most engines have oil capacities greater than 3 litres, so that one bottle will treat nearly every engine. The 10% treatment is a cautionary statement to prevent the overdosing of additive, which will thin the engine oil. (ie “one bottle worked well, next time I’ll add two bottles”).

My vehicle consumes oil, can CHARGE! OIL TREATMENT remedy this?
    Yes. However, this oil consumption is only considered to be excessive when it exceeds the manufacturer’s limits.

I bought CHARGE! OIL TREATMENT, is it good for my engine?
    Each Wynn’s additive is designed to treat a specific problem. So, we consider it necessary to determine what the problem is before using any product in order to obtain the required result. CHARGE! Was developed to condition oil seal rings and restore compression of engines with high mileage and in this particular case, you will be entirely satisfied with it.

My vehicle emits a greyish blue exhaust smoke on start-up. Do you have something that can fix this?
    Yes. STOP SMOKE will fix this problem which is usually caused by worn or hardened valve stem seals.

There is a whining noise in my diff, but only when I’m cruising along. What additive can I use to stop this?
    HIGH PERFORMANCE LUBRICANT SUPPLEMENT works well in eliminating or reducing noises in diffs, usually caused by wear between the crown wheel and pinion.

The gearbox of my car is noisy; is HPLS really efficient?
    Important!! This product can not be used in automatic transmissions lubricated by ATF (e.g. DEXRON, MERCON). It is necessary to determine what causes the noise. It is either the clutch or the gearbox. In the latter case, the application of the product will ease shifting, so a clear improvement will be noted, except when the synchroniser has been seriously damaged.

I used the product ENGINE OIL STOP-LEAK, but the leak has not stopped. Do I have to use another bottle?
    ENGINE OIL STOP LEAK restores the elasticity of rubber and neoprene oil seal rings and O-rings of crankshaft, camshaft and valve stems. It will not repair a defective, grooved or cracked seal. An overpressure in the oil crankcase can also cause leaks. In this case the condition of the oil circulation system has to be checked.

My car has developed a small leak in the radiator. Do you have a product that can stop the leak?
    YES. RADIATOR STOP-LEAK, provided the hole is not too big or a slit not too wide. The product is only a temporary repair solution until the radiator can actually be repaired by a mechanic.

Does RADIATOR FLUSH clean the engine block?
    Yes. The engine block is integrated in the cooling system, so RADIATOR FLUSH cleans the whole circuit. The product is named like this because the radiator is the most vulnerable element. For this operation requiring the cleaning, filling and purging of the system we are at your disposal to give you technical advice, as some precautions have to be made during this procedure.

I poured RADIATOR FLUSH in the cooling system and now there are some leaks; why?
    RADIATOR FLUSH is a cleaning product, i.e. it dissolves soft scale. However, scale has an insulating and corrosive action. So the cleaning action has only revealed the corrosion previously caused by the scale.
    So out of ALL these information you haven given which one is the one that is supposed to the one which is used in the euro in the youtube???

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by huhjared View Post
    So out of ALL these information you haven given which one is the one that is supposed to the one which is used in the euro in the youtube???
    If what the person on youtube posted was right...that is Wynns Supreme Stop Smoke then here is the link. Also has various other products too so take ur pick

http://www.wynns.net/consumer/retail-products

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    If what the person on youtube posted was right...that is Wynns Supreme Stop Smoke then here is the link. Also has various other products too so take ur pick

http://www.wynns.net/consumer/retail-products
    Dont think so... had to put in stop smoke in my mates 97 civic and it did not do this... hahaha...