Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Pair of everlast shoes
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but can anyone tell me what exhaust that euro has?

there is another product that is similar to this 1 it is called seafoam..if you youtube "seafoam engine' there is ppl dat show you the instruction on how to do it. but still im not sure wat this is trying to achieve. cleaner engine and piston i dunno?

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    It's an upper engine/intake manifold cleaner.
    They work great even on old cars!
    I'd go WURTH ones...
    Even the Subaru branded ones works great!
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

mayb someone should try it out and post the video on here or something. and where can we get one of these.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroAccord13 View Post
    It's an upper engine/intake manifold cleaner.
    They work great even on old cars!
    I'd go WURTH ones...
    Even the Subaru branded ones works great!
    Yeah,i used to use it on my Subaru Liberty.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Toe_knee View Post
    mayb someone should try it out and post the video on here or something. and where can we get one of these.
    Well maybe that someone can be u

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro
    hear about wurth... but never seen one... anyone has any idea where to get them?

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by huhjared View Post
    hear about wurth... but never seen one... anyone has any idea where to get them?

Wurth Dealers or Automotive workshops that carry the line can get them for you.
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06' Accord Euro
    Found a product through a friend in US its the seafoam product that is commonly found in US which only cost $7 per bottle... and apprently 1 bottle is enough...

on the topic of engine additives, has anybody used the subaru upper engine cleaner on a honda here? i know it works well with the subaru boxers, but will the give any affects if used on a honda?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by hoey888 View Post
    on the topic of engine additives, has anybody used the subaru upper engine cleaner on a honda here? i know it works well with the subaru boxers, but will the give any affects if used on a honda?
    The Subaru one is good.I used to have a Liberty and i used it every service.As euroaccord13 said the Wurth one is supposed to be better.My euro has 44k on it and my guy ran the Wurth cleaner through it for the 1st.time and my car blew a bit of got a bit of crap out of the exhaust.i think it'd be worth doing every 20k or so.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by hoey888 View Post
    I tried the Subaru branded one on my car and it works... After completing the procedure, I felt the engine respond better in terms of linear power delivery. Petrol consumption has also gone down.