Has this issue been resolved?

Interested to hear the outcome....

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDCORE View Post
    Highjack the thread much???

No you can't get black.... now GTFO.
    ive actually seen a civic sport on carsales with a full black interior. shat all over the grey interior us newer version kids are stuck with.
    but then again, thats a different thread in itself

i saw a civic sports in richmand.. with full black leather. =S.. thats why i asked the question

Hmmm, this has me thinking... I wonder if dealers can spec cars individually direct from Honda. What I mean for example is, I wonder if a dealer can order a bunch of FD2s with black leather instead of the grey.

I say this because, I drove my wife's company Civic Hybrid one time and it came with a tan leather interior (Standard Hybrids come with textile interiors). I can't see her company spending extra (or bothering) to fit aftermarket leather seats in their cars and these looked exactly like the factory seats.

P.S. I also remember Tynan offering a special on FD1s with leather seats earlier in the year.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 FD2
    I would also like to know if this has been fixed and who through. Peter Warren?

You should take it back to your dealer. Warranty issue.