Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    push bike
    Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    who cares if the old man didnt work on the car, its his workshop, his responsibility.. end of discussion
    say that
    its not his responsibility he is there to use their tools he is independant and only does engine conversions. he does not own the shop he is not the boss.
    end of discussion
    shooting cac

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    Quote Originally Posted by joker View Post
    who cares if the old man didnt work on the car, its his workshop, his responsibility.. end of discussion
    u noob should shut up if u dont know .. he doesnt even own the shop. end of your disccusion

s 2 0 0 0 .. Array
    Car:
    JDM70Y
    i got a good idea, why dont we all go and meet up for a group disscussion.
    we can all talk it out. =)
    +kyobi imaging / Shooting star

1 3 5
    ├┼┼┐
    2 4 6 R

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    To the geese who think the car was faulty and accusational (RM15N & GRU53M) the car was PERFECT before the Centre touched it. To prove the fact, I took it to another workshop today.
    1. They found there was a plug not fitted.
    2. The computer was scanned & found to have heaps of error codes that had to be cleared, the car driven, then more cleared.
    3. The steering rack was not reinstalled properly hence the offcentre steering wheel

With these things sorted, the car is heaps better. Idles properly without vibration. No warnings. Cruise works.

Only thing left to examine is the mid throttle pulsing noise which wasn't an exhaust leak. Else, I have it back and will be claiming costs on the not-so-good place.

The boss of the shop has responsibility of the work and client liaison -- I know, I run a business. Who cares if he owns it or not!!! Means nothing. I approached him with the list of problems and he wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! That is poor quality and poor customer service. Don't forget how many others have agreed about this very point. Whether you have had problems with them or not DOES NOT CHANGE THE ABOVE FACTS!
    Soon saying goodbye to my loved Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    push bike
    agreed with the bottom part of what you are saying but other people are flaming someone who did not touch your car. that is why i spoke up.
    shooting cac

Member Array
    Car:
    95 EG Civic B16
    Im sorry if the car was perfect the HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BLOW A DIFF UP WITH ONLY 39000 KMS if your not doing stupid Sh!t.

Member Array
    Car:
    a bicycle lol
    how do you know the car was perfect.. it was towed there with the gear box already missing, how do you know that the last person who took it out didnt not damage it?

it was towed there with no gearbox.
    all they did was install a gearbox for you.

i dont see how that all connects up.

Member Array
    Car:
    euro/civic
    if the car was towed there and wasnt started they wouldnt know if there was engine lights on at the start or how it even drives, thats probably why they didnt want to fix it unless he pays. my 2c.

this has gone on without resolution or proper thought.

Zed , take your car and get a few more professional opinions about before/after mechanical issues BEFORE you point fingers. And get a decent lawyer if you want to get ANY sort of money off this business , because it WILL be a fight.

Closed , as this thread is pointless