Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    ducatis cost too much ... and i was reading in the mags and they were saying how difficult it is to ride and make the best of in comparison to other super sports

vtwin ftw ..... the sound @ the lights is in comparison to a massive 6litre v8 @ the lights if not better. ive had a 1098s pull beside my 250 and then from 100 he went to 140+ in a twist of a wrist and the sound was mindblowing
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

I dunno why but I have soft spot for classic naked bikes. Plus I like to go cruising, chilling.
    So Ill choose
    SR400/500
    Cafe

Motard

CB750 (Claimed to be the first one with inline4 engine in the world)

Triumph bobber custom
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    like the last one, needs a bit more of a tail fender imo, i always wanted to customize bikes, but i dont know anything about mechanics, im just an artistic eye
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    wooo DEUS Grievous Angel FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    If you like those bikes, check out Jesse Rooke's custom KTM "Darla".
    It was built for Discovery Channel's Biker Build Off.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    OMG! i was watching that episode! he did an awesome job, took it down the 1/4 mile and everything, dont remember the times slips tho

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    i dont like seeing that much air when i look across a bike, i like the more solid style cruisers

I on the other hand think minimalism is mean assss.
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    i like minimalism, just not having it all spread out like that, id much rather see that exact bike but with the frame hugging the engine a bit more, and i think the forks on the front look fugly too, but its just an oppinion. thats wat makes bikes so great, theres something for everyone!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    yeh everyones got their own opinion, but personally i recon it looks awesome, i love custom things, its to be different and not have another person go and say that they know another 5 people with that bike. Think of it as the bike equivalent of a hotrod

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    ya fair call, but u pay for the uniqueness thats for sure. thats why its so much better to diy. always wanted to get into customizing bikes and cars. would be the best job ever i wreckon. get paid to be artistic and make things everyone will pay shitloads for

hey guys, after years with my cbr250rr, ive finally let it go. with the persuasion of about 10 friends.
    any recommendations? about 10K to throw around with. Dont want to get a brand new/newish bike as ill be stunting on it
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !