• YES

8 47.06%
  • NO

9 52.94%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry

Do you think their is too much censorship in ozhonda ??

Do members think that we should have the right to speak up on things like...

Dodgey dealers ?

Dodgey traders on this site ?

Dodgey traders outside of this site ?

Dodgey service from any person relating to our vehicles (Honda's) whether it be here at ozhonda or outside of ozhonda ?

Someone who means harm to any member or has done harm to a member of ozhonda whether it be now or in the past ?

Do you expect the truth no matter what from a community based forum like ozhonda ?

Have you had a moderator edit your post because he/she didn't want you to tell the truth about a shonky deal/dealer either in ozhonda or outside of this forum ?

Have you experienced a moderator closing a thread down because someone told the truth about a dodgey operator ?

Do you think ozhonda should just be a host/medium and not get involved with members issues like the ones mentioned above ?

would you want to help a fellow member by telling the truth no matter what ?

Have you had problems outside of ozhonda and relied on ozhonda members to find out the truth ?

If this is important to you as a member here at ozhonda then vote "YES"

Did you know that moderators and admin's don't care about the truth as long as it is not mention here in ozhonda regarding these issues ?

How important is your freedom of speech to you ?

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Waits for this thread to be closed!

You have completly missed all of the points posted in the other threads!
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I like your passion Shen but the moderators are not doing this because they think it is fun. If there was zero risk you guys could post anything about dodgy dealers, etc.

Take a look at what I say in this post - it is simply legal reasons to protect the operator of this site and nothing further.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...4&postcount=93

And believe it or not - there is no such thing as freedom of speech in Australia (ie not expressed in constitution or law)
    Last edited by yfin; 12-09-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    Waits for this thread to be closed!

You have completly missed all of the points posted in the other threads!
    It's not what I think it's what the members think.....why close it excactly what I am trying to say...trigger happy mods

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    I like your passion Shen but the moderators are not doing this because they think it is fun. If there was zero risk you guys could post anything about dodgy dealers, etc.

Take a look at what I say in this post - it is simply legal reasons to protect the operator of this site and nothing further.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...4&postcount=93

And believe it or not - there is no such thing as freedom of speech in Australia (ie not expressed in constitution or law)
    I believe in one for all, it happens like a mexican wave....one in, all in.

sue us all

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by LXRY View Post
    I believe in one for all, it happens like a mexican wave....one in, all in.

sue us all
    1. I dont think most members would appreciate being sued
    2. It does not work this way anyway

If the mods are 'trigger happy', and I do not believe they are, it is only to best serve the interests of the community and its members.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    isnt this already being discussed sort of in yf's Disappointment thread, and no, dont sue us all, u can get sued but i aint intent on getting sued lol. The whirlpool forum case was a good example of ppl making posts about a business and a legal action being brought upon the sites operators
    Last edited by Raztaz; 12-09-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by Raztaz View Post
    isnt this already being discussed sort of in yf's Disappointment thread, and no, dont sue us all, u can get sued but i aint intent on getting sued lol. The whirlpool forum case was a good example of ppl making posts about a business and a legal action being brought upon the sites operators
    Someone mentioned getting ripped off but this different issue altogether

Member Array
    Car:
    EF6/EF7/EG2/DC2R
    you left out:

Too many dodgey polls on this forum?

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    wtf have u been smoking today shen?

seriously half the stuff you posted is worse than beeza's conspiracies!! (no offence beez )

this has all been covered in the other threads you are involved in site discussion. did this really warrant ANOTHER threads plus another thread in the lounge linking to this?

if anything all you are doing is making the situation worse by making rubbish shit fight mudthrowing threads like this.
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx] View Post
    wtf have u been smoking today shen?

seriously half the stuff you posted is worse than beeza's conspiracies!! (no offence beez )

this has all been covered in the other threads you are involved in site discussion. did this really warrant ANOTHER threads plus another thread in the lounge linking to this?

if anything all you are doing is making the situation worse by making rubbish shit fight mudthrowing threads like this.
    It has been mention but never really covered in a thread I searched, I think it warrants a vote from the members as it is of great importance

Warrants a 'silly' poll

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by whtteg View Post
    you left out:

Too many dodgey polls on this forum?
    I will include this just for you as being the most special person in 5 years here in ozhonda..