Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 accord euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Drive both and compare for yourself.

I could have saved myself a few grand and brought another CL9, but I spent the extra and got a CU2. There is no comparison IMO, the CU2 is better in every way.

The handling is the major improvement, has so much more grip, and sits flat in the turns, so in real life, this equates to a faster ride over all.

Engine torque is also a big improvement, and combined with the shorter gearing, the CU2 is actually quicker in a straight line than the CL9, dispite the extra weight.

I used to have a CL9, so i'm not biased.
    i tried both as well, but i feel CL9 is better.
    the CL9 give me a sport feeling at some stage.
    but the CU2 give me a family car feeling. bigger body and much space for passengers. new design of inside but i couldnt use to it.
    but CU2 is very nice car, u get what u should have at that price, much more.
    so, CU2 is the best choice at the price budget.
    i remember u can get MT CU2 for 32500. am i right? or something around that price.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 CL9/11 CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    LOL @ 320i

Sorry, I'd just get the Lux with sat nav, and save the remainder 10k for fuel and running costs.
    that's y i am driving cl9......

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I had a test drive with the CU2 as well. I agree with most of u guys. CU2 is more executive rather than sporty feel, they wanted to be like the BMW 3 series.... so are their prices....

With the lowering of Centre of Gravity, less body roll compare to CL9.

It gives a more consistent power through the rev (but I like the rush of power with the CL9 lol). The larger more consistent of power countered the weight, it feels like it has about the same acceleration.

The wider of wheels, bigger brakes, new chassis& suspension design also countered the weight during cornering, it feels like it has about the same a
    + bit more traction & stability with CU2. (Salesman next to me and I don't like to crash the car.... not a good idea to push it too hard lol)

My personal feel about CU2 is definely , more comfortable but when they qoute me the price for a standard auto $39K on road......
    Last edited by rambohung; 21-09-2008 at 08:32 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by rambohung View Post
    they qoute me the price for a standard auto $39K on road......
    Yeah, best wait till after xmas. I got my 6mt for $36k with a few extras.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    I think because the whole car works so well, it makes it feel less sporty. I don't get that feeling of on the edge like in the CL9.

The power is nice, there's a rush definately at ~4k rpms. Gets real quick in a hurry, but feels a whole lot more stable than CL9.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Lux 6MT

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    I think because the whole car works so well, it makes it feel less sporty. I don't get that feeling of on the edge like in the CL9.

The power is nice, there's a rush definately at ~4k rpms. Gets real quick in a hurry, but feels a whole lot more stable than CL9.
    Its the extra length in the wheelbase and a wider track stance that makes it more stable and improves the handling just a tad better.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyofhk View Post
    im so much wanna buy CU2 instead of CL9, I was looking at top model with nav, they are nearly 10K difference... for about 52-55K, Shouldnt i go for second hand 20000km, BMW320i with navi, tv, xenon, logic sound system + m sports pack?
    the luxury navi auto is like 49k driveaway. I would get the euro unless you really wanted the bmw badge.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBird View Post
    Its the extra length in the wheelbase and a wider track stance that makes it more stable and improves the handling just a tad better.
    more than just a tad.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    im getting sick of the cu2 and cl9 bashing, lol type r its 2 be expected that people wont agree with you on a predominantly cl9 forum. that does not mean that the cu2 is a bad car, you need to own a car to experience it, not just first impressions and you have owned both giving you a better insight than many.

i guess when it comes to comfort and space the cu2 wins without question.

when it comes to performance and handling you can look at specs but ultimately its time to take your car 2 a track

any stock cu2 wanna go a cl9 and Wakefield?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Lol, I don't care, and Im sure everybody else doesn't care. Discussion is the main thing.

You should hop on the Yanky forums and see half the shit people say on there!

CL9 is great, CU2 is also a great car... if I were to buy one now, of course it will be the new one..... but since I got a 06, most probably will skip CU2 and see whats next.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Cu2 for shizzle. for one its a newer model.
    2. it looks more sporty and aggressive
    3. Seats are 100x better
    4. stereo better
    5. wheels and brakes better
    6. lux has better options than cl9
    7. gear changes in auto smoother
    8. who cares what ur friends think, wats this un finished product crap, remember they are just opinions, and not very good ones at that!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.