Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Yeah,i agree.In particular a car.There is NO WAY i would buy a car without test driving it 1st.Anyway just my opinion.
    Hell yeah! I was going to get a Pajero short wheel base when I got my Prado,I was all set to buy, did all the hard yards and everything, but it was the biggest bucket of snot on the road. Glad I test drove that car.....
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Lux 5AT/CR-V Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by LXRY View Post
    1. have to agree it's newer
    2. aggressive, yes...sporty no comment.
    3. crap softer leather, front seats shoulder area flimsy, (cl9 has a superior hide + shoulder area not so flimsy)
    4. what makes the stereo better ? cause it has 10 speakers ? have to disagree (no name brand with try hard 10 speakers system, tring to compete with mazda6 bose system----no comparison)
    5. Which wheels are better 17" or 18" personally think they 'crap'...
    6. some better options yes...passenger side mirror dips, memory seating..anything else ?
    7. auto a 'slug'
    8.how many have honda sold ?

A wise one among us all
    LMAO - yet another CU2 bashing, when are you going to get over the fact the CU2 is a better car than the CL9 as you would expect with 5 years advancement in technology.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Quote Originally Posted by tritty View Post
    LMAO - yet another CU2 bashing, when are you going to get over the fact the CU2 is a better car than the CL9 as you would expect with 5 years advancement in technology.

For 5 years they havn't really done much to change the car, just a gimmick if you ask me.......same car just with a facelift.

Better car yes they seemed to have fixed most of the *uck ups on the cl9....new dash to fix the rattles, wider track to fix the bad tramlining better braking and thrown in a few extras along the way e.g memory seating, dipping passenger side mirror, 10 speaker stereo which really isn't needed.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    does anyone know how they lowered the Centre of gravity on CU2 from CL9?

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by rambohung View Post
    does anyone know how they lowered the Centre of gravity on CU2 from CL9?
    They lowered the body on the chassis, fuel tank lower, amongst other things. Hence the weird boot.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    I think many had high expectations for CU2. It is obviously a better car than CL9, but it isnt as dramatic as the new Mazda6 or even the Lancer. When the Sports4 Concept was "previewed" in many websites since late '06-'07, hopes were set even higher..

When the CL9 was launced in '03, it was a more technologically advanced car than its closest rival, Mazda6 -- 5 spd auto vs 4.

But the latest iteration saw the Mazda6 closing most gaps, and the diesel even surpassing the Euro if Honda doesn't bring in the 2.2 i-DTEC.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by LXRY View Post
    1. have to agree it's newer
    3. crap softer leather, front seats shoulder area flimsy, (cl9 has a superior hide + shoulder area not so flimsy) i beg to differ, the seats are much wider and hold u in much better, and helps for taller people 9im 6'3")., the seats also breathe now where the old ones didnt
    4. what makes the stereo better ? cause it has 10 speakers ? have to disagree (no name brand with try hard 10 speakers system, tring to compete with mazda6 bose system----no comparison)
    5. Which wheels are better 17" or 18" personally think they 'crap'...
    6. some better options yes...passenger side mirror dips, memory seating..anything else ?
    7. auto a 'slug'
    8.how many have honda sold ?

A wise one among us all
    [QUOTE=LXRY;1904334]1. have to agree it's newer
    3. crap softer leather, front seats shoulder area flimsy, (cl9 has a superior hide + shoulder area not so flimsy) [b] new leather will breathe and is much softer than the old hard leather. i beg to differ, the seats are much wider and hold u in much better, and helps for taller people 9im 6'3")., the seats also breathe now where the old ones didnt [b/]
    4. what makes the stereo better ? cause it has 10 speakers ? have to disagree (no name brand with try hard 10 speakers system, tring to compete with mazda6 bose system----no comparison) what would i know i love my music and have used both euro systems non stop. bass is better, sound is better
    5. Which wheels are better 17" or 18" personally think they 'crap'... the 18" look heaps better and fill the guards, as the cu2 is lower now where the cl9 looks like a 4x4
    6. some better options yes...passenger side mirror dips, memory seating..anything else ? auto head lights, standard front and rear sensors, speed alarm
    7. auto a 'slug' shifting is much quicker and softer than the cl9
    8.how many have honda sold ? ive sold between 450 - 480. I go to my 500 dinner next year, why the hell does that matter?
    Last edited by UNLS1; 02-10-2008 at 10:08 AM.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    I had don't know if you would call the pleasure at work the other week of taking a CU2 Luxury Nav Auto for a decent run.

I feel the CL9 is a better car and glad I paided half the price for my CL9 Luxury, as opposed to this CU2 Luxury.

I find the CL9 is a more sporty feeling car, the steering in the CU2 feels like there is nothing connected. As for the ass-o-meter power is pretty much the same. To sum up to CU2 feels like its aimed for a driver after comfort then performance. Its all been if you wanted comfort go for the normal accord.

Vision out of the CL9 is better and found it easier to park compared with the CU2.

This is my opinnon and I am glad I went for the CL9 and didn't wait for the CU2. Others may feel differently, if we all liked the same we would be all driving model t's.

Rob

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    We have both here - i have a CL9 Lux and my old has a CU2 Lux. I can say that i would rather be in the CU2 every single time i drive - the CU2 was much better than we expected actually.

We weren't considering another Honda this time around, then the CU2 came out, we checked it out and we did like it very much.

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyofhk View Post
    im so much wanna buy CU2 instead of CL9, I was looking at top model with nav, they are nearly 10K difference... for about 52-55K, Shouldnt i go for second hand 20000km, BMW320i with navi, tv, xenon, logic sound system + m sports pack?
    More fun could be had watching paint dry than driving an E90 320i. Running costs further penalize you for wanting to own a piece of pompous Bavarian motoring. The E90 doesn't get good until 330i in my opinion.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 cu2 lux man
    i love my new cu2 lux

was going to go with the audi a4 but by th time i added up what was in the euro it ended up to be bout 70k

stuff that

lux 6mt is the way to go

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    imo just from judging the exterior.. theres no way i'll trade my cl9 for a cu2 =)
    Last edited by ig3o; 06-10-2008 at 11:37 PM.
    [ CL◦701 ]

THROTTLE HAPPY