Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    LOL! i did give a cop the finger just as i pasted north parra maccas. he pulled me ova n tried 2 defect me for my recaros in a bone stock DC5R! I laughed at him n told him 2 get a life & he drove off. try it one day. mite work... or not.

Haha - its people like that get stuck in a viscous circle.

always attracting cops or trouble but you go out of the way to attract it. Then you complain about getting defected or worse. I think its you that needs to get a life dude
    Take care !

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by T-onedc2 View Post
    I see nothing in the guidelines mentioning a particular seat brand or style. So instead of suggesting Bride's & Recaro's which is not conclusive, wouldn't the defect hinge on whether it's reclinable or fixed? just curious
    yeah was thinking the same... but if it's "ADR approved" then it's OK? like stock dc2r sr3 recaros maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Wow you guys have it tough in NSW , personally I havent looked at the rules in QLD for a long time, hope they dont transfer the rules into the QLD system

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    headunits with video display, ie: DVD units, TV screens turned on WHILST Driving
    so when you have say DVD HU which can play Video DVD, you CANT turn it on while you in the car... well most of the time you are driving in the car rite? so whats the point of having them? should we replace the OEM BMW 7 series HU because they can play DVD video that you CANT use?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

thats the point, your not supposed to have them to distract you while driving, vehicles from factory that have DVD players etc, wont play any sort of entertainment (visual) until the vehicle is turned off

Quote Originally Posted by markoJEK1 View Post
    thats the point, your not supposed to have them to distract you while driving, vehicles from factory that have DVD players etc, wont play any sort of entertainment (visual) until the vehicle is turned off
    serious? I'm happy I didnt buy one of them then... what a waste of money

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    serious? I'm happy I didnt buy one of them then... what a waste of money
    LOL, No reason for that, i'd put money on at least 30% of the ones in cars have the lock (whatever u call it) disabled, so u can drive and watch.

It isnt a hard process to take out of most of them, dunno bout the new beamers though, they'd be tricky.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003

*having a smoke ? or just relaxing your hand outside the window ?
    SAFETY OF DRIVER/PASSENGERS
    Part of body outside vehicle window/door (driver/passenger)$243 3pts
    got pwned by this one once
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    so when you have say DVD HU which can play Video DVD, you CANT turn it on while you in the car... well most of the time you are driving in the car rite? so whats the point of having them? should we replace the OEM BMW 7 series HU because they can play DVD video that you CANT use?
    to have them installed properly, theres a "lock" that is supposed to be attached to your handbrake. once you have the handbrake up, you'll be able to watch it.. ie: when you're parking and waiting for someone or something.. thats the legal method..

Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    got pwned by this one once
    aswell as your passenger seatbelt incident ? damnn you must carry some bad luck
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Haha - its people like that get stuck in a viscous circle.

always attracting cops or trouble but you go out of the way to attract it. Then you complain about getting defected or worse. I think its you that needs to get a life dude
    Take care !

a viscous circle?

is that like, a new type of LSD?? :P

you mean vicious
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    to have them installed properly, theres a "lock" that is supposed to be attached to your handbrake. once you have the handbrake up, you'll be able to watch it.. ie: when you're parking and waiting for someone or something.. thats the legal method..

aswell as your passenger seatbelt incident ? damnn you must carry some bad luck
    yeah mang LOL oh well could be worse ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 Lux
    did you know that you now lose points from getting caught by a speed camera. :O

idk, might be old but it shocked me lol.
    8===D