Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    LICENCE - PROVISIONAL
    P1/P2 Driver fail to comply with conditions of licence - Drive prohibited vehicle
    $405
    7 demerit points

wow thats a bit harsh aint it? how many points do we have on our greens anyways? isnt it 7? so we basically lose our licence on the spot if we drive a prohibited vehicle? zzz

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    LICENCE - PROVISIONAL
    Not comply with P1 passenger restriction $405 3

I got this fine awhile back and it wasn't that bad, i lost 2 points and got a $395 fine i think ?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Quote Originally Posted by SXC-84K View Post
    LICENCE - PROVISIONAL
    P1/P2 Driver fail to comply with conditions of licence - Drive prohibited vehicle
    $405
    7 demerit points

wow thats a bit harsh aint it? how many points do we have on our greens anyways? isnt it 7? so we basically lose our licence on the spot if we drive a prohibited vehicle? zzz
    yes. greens have 7. if you loose demerit pts, and happen to go into the negative, then you will be suspended. upon returning from suspension, you will accumulate the points that you lost from this offence
    ie: you have 2 pts. speeding will deduct 4pts. you will be suspended for 3months (minimum), and then when you return to driving, you will have 2pts again.

the offence you outlined above im guessing goes for RED P platers that drive turbo cars or driving cars that have restrictions. Or if you drive a vehicle that carries more than 12 passengers

Quote Originally Posted by Element12 View Post
    LICENCE - PROVISIONAL

I got this fine awhile back and it wasn't that bad, i lost 2 points and got a $395 fine i think ?
    they must've increased it. i know the fine has gone up on speeding tickets over the last few months
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    yes. greens have 7. if you loose demerit pts, and happen to go into the negative, then you will be suspended. upon returning from suspension, you will accumulate the points that you lost from this offence
    ie: you have 2 pts. speeding will deduct 4pts. you will be suspended for 3months (minimum), and then when you return to driving, you will have 2pts again.

the offence you outlined above im guessing goes for RED P platers that drive turbo cars or driving cars that have restrictions. Or if you drive a vehicle that carries more than 12 passengers

they must've increased it. i know the fine has gone up on speeding tickets over the last few months
    it also counts for SOME green platers too, cause it says p1 / p2

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    yepp. it would be all the ppl that got their license after july07
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

LICENCE - LEARNER
    Unaccompanied Learner $621 2pts

who loses the points if there is no1 with the learner driver?
    the learner? confusing.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    hmm L platers dont have demerit pts.. how does that work lol
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EKKKKK
    qld learners have 1 point on their "lisence"

not sure how it works in other states

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by xtat1k View Post
    LICENCE - LEARNER
    Unaccompanied Learner $621 2pts

who loses the points if there is no1 with the learner driver?
    the learner? confusing.
    you lose them, as your licence will most probably be suspended, and that would mean u wont be able to drive for a period of time, then you would have to wait longer to go for your provisional licence.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    Found it !

It was $397 and 2-4 demerits (i think i know the fine was right)

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Element12 View Post
    LICENCE - PROVISIONAL

exactly, isn't this just the maximum penalty? Isn't it up to the discretion of the police to fine you up to what they think is equivelent to the crime committed.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by rayb3na_ View Post
    seat belt thing i understand.. ripped or frayed its like a shirt really once its been ripped say if they got into an accident it would rip straight through that.. but sticking out your hand and having a smoke? jesus christ we cant smoke anywhere anymore.. and if it was a hazard sticking out our hand we wouldnt have any god dam side mirrors.. honestly does your arm stick out further then your side mirror? ridiculous..
    their reasoning behind this is if you get side swiped at the time you have your hand out the window then your hand is gone a cop told me this when i got pulled over once. luckily i proved to him its impossible that my arm was pretruding from the car as i always have my window up just a little bit for this exact reason..

its about safety. but your right... definently a shit fine. but whats the problem with recaro's??? cops must be really bored these days