Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    I'm for the idea as it would make gaining information easier i don't know how many times i've seen noobs and member get told to use the search function.

Whenever I use search it seems to be a hit and miss type thing and I don't know if I've used the right key words ect. So then in an attempt not to upset other members I find myself searching the internet instead of posting looking for help regarding different things.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by panda[cRx] View Post
    i say we should do it. as said a million times before NOBODY READS STICKIES
    But my whole question I guess is that if they aren't going to read stickies.....what says they'll readup on an external site?

I'm all up for it though if someone is willing to maintain the Wiki!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    But my whole question I guess is that if they aren't going to read stickies.....what says they'll readup on an external site?

I'm all up for it though if someone is willing to maintain the Wiki!
    Wikipedia is something that (almost) everyone knows and/or has used before (Wikipedia is renowned for being filled with valuable information and will draw members toward a Ozhonda version)

The fact is people want information NOW these days not in the time required to search, factoring in the sifting through the threads, reading through pages of posts and THEN trying to find the Simple answer makes looking into a wiki a more viable option

In reality a Wiki would be a refreshing change from making more stickies and effectively creating more clutter on the Forum

As i have said before i am more then happy to Maintain and Update the Wiki, i have spoken to members who would also be interested in updating and maintaining the Wiki if and where possible
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    *raises hand to help*

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    What do you need me to do to get things going?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    What do you need me to do to get things going?
    Ill talk to you about this tomorrow
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    ****....been so long since I've actually booted up the computer and sat and worked on this.

Wyn, any further updates mate? haven't gotten a pm and figure you've been busy.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I got the test site setup but didn't proceed further due to other personal issues (just got married). I'm back from the honeymoon early January and it will be one of my priorities then
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    oh..snap.

Congratulations Win

All good, just let me know whats going on and when, always willing to lend a hand
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation