Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250

Learners Lessons!

STAGE ONE COMPLETE!

went for the first lesson of the L's sessions today, got to skip out on work and ride bikes. Was a piece of cake after i got adjusted, driving a manual car helps thats for sure. But to be honest i was crapping my pants when i first got on, didnt want to be that one guy who drops his bike or takes someone out lol. all in all a great course thus far, bit slow and broken up tho, u start getting into it then they stop you and take u into the class

now just got to do the final lesson tomoro and I finally got my bike license!!! HOORAY! anyone else going for theres atm?

OH threads + defected car= inspiration to finally get them lol
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    congratz nax, stage 2 is gonna be much more fun you get to go above the 15km marK! ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE!

lol soon you'll be on your bike, but take it easy don't wanna hear you talk in the "how did you drop your bike" thread

LOL .... impossible to stack on a vtr :P
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    iiiiiiiii suck

guess who caved under pressure. was doing great the whole time, teachers said i was doin splendid, asked if i had ridden before etc. then assess came up, i was the last to go n nerves got the best of me. stuffed up a gear change going into a corner which made me lose points for shifting, slowing down in a corner, and stopped looking around the corner

= epic fails! lol

good thing i get two more tries, i feel like a dipshit tho, but in the long run its got a system for a reason, better to retake the test then go out and get creamed now just gotta get more time off work and rebook

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Ohhh man bad luck!

dw experience is gained, you rather fall down get up, dust yourself off and walk away then fall down... and DIE

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    indeed, part of it was that i switched to a cbf250 the second day so i had to get reused to the clutch which was kinda a dumb move but i figure if im buying one i might as well learn on it.

the cbf kicks teh shit out of the scorpioZ's that the others were using tho, such a nicer sound/ride

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    so cbf it is? or still undecided?

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    ya went with the cbf, decided i didnt need to spend the extra if i was just gonna upgrade, its still a great bike and i like the sound of the thumper so works out nice.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    well im trying to keep this section of OH from closing, so im gonna keep posting shit!

got my bike yesterday. sooo shiny! looked beautiful sitting there waiting for me to get home, calling to me! i unpacked all my tasty new gear and tried it on, very sexy. im sorry there is just something that makes u feel like a complete badass walking around in bike gear.

went for about an hour, that was all i could handle lol, not for being sore, or bored of it, but because im pretty sure i had a stroke from all the adrenalin. it is officially the funnest and scariest thing ive ever done. i was cruising around the back streets for the most part, negotiating tiny roundabouts and trying not to clean myself up every corner. must learn to shut off blinkers damnit!

all in all was great fun, cant wait till im more confident on my bike and can really enjoy the ride and concentrate on whats happening around me instead of what im trying to do with my hands and feet.

for all u fence sitters, go get ur dam licenses! it rocks

do bikes have vtak?
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    bikes are constantly in vtec

Member Array
    Car:
    T80
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    do bikes have vtak?
    i hear honda bikes have a vtec sorta system but that could just be rubbish talk
    OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

BRING BACK THE SPOTTED THREAD