Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    oh, fair enough.

not sure how it works in nsw. i just hope i pass it first go. lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    meh, it was way better second time around, i practiced on my bike at home so when i went i could focus on the controls instead of being focused on HOLY **** IM ON A BIKE
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    hahaha yeh it was the same for me when i first got on my bike, getting used to where everything was.

at the moment i'm just trying to practice making smooth gear changes, cornering, and taking off.

so hopefully all this (dare i say) illegal riding without a learner's licence, will pay off.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    paid off for me hardcore man, made a massive diff

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    so now that ive got my L's, how long did you all wait before going for the next stage?? the guys at the course said wait around 3-6 months, but i dont know. how hard is it? do they just assess u or is there a course again?

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Assuming it is like Victoria, it is a different test. I would look at doing it in around 3 months (again assuming it is like in Victoria)
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    i know its a different test, but is it just like u rock up and its just an assessment, or wats the drill? do they let u practice a couple times and show u how to fix it up or is it just rock up and have to do everything first go or wat?

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    i know its a different test, but is it just like u rock up and its just an assessment, or wats the drill? do they let u practice a couple times and show u how to fix it up or is it just rock up and have to do everything first go or wat?
    Again, if it is like Victoria, it is exactly the same drill as the first test (minus a written component). You show up, do some practice, they teach you some advanced riding stuff and then you do a test. In Victoria it is a points based system and it depends on your instructor as to whether they give you multiple shots at the test. It is pretty straight forward.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    ah ok thats what i was asking. thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    Quote Originally Posted by corn_flakes View Post
    nice nice!

are the courses in adelaide you do to get your learner's licence similar to the courses in sydney?

i'm paranoid about not passing the course now after hearing u failed it the first time.

i've got my course next week.

although i've already bought a VTR250 and have been riding it a bit around the streets. lol.
    You won't fail, Its a piece of piss in sydney... Dumb asses in my group that didn't know their left and right passed the course.

It's a course for people who have never ridden before.. So you can't fail...It's a learning course

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    the only way you can fail is if you drop the bike 3 times
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    na thats just an instant fail. there are heaps and heaps of little point infractions that add up if u suck bad enough.

for me i stuffed up the downshift going into the corner, which meant i decelerated in a corner -3, took my eyes off the corner-3, didnt enter/exit as smoothly and quickly as i should have -3, and cant remember what the other 4 were for. but oh well, i was the only guy to ace it next time around so im happy