Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1993 Prelude 1992 Integra
    lol i have no idea who did, but according to the thread it has 60-70k worth of mods...
    so yeah lol that kind of makes it look even MORE unrealistic for us :P
    but still HONDA POWERRRZZZZ (cos ED/EF didnt come vtak)
    Its a non-VTEC thing...you wouldn't understand...unless your Honda has no VTEC either

Member Array
    Car:
    EF6/EF7/EG2/DC2R
    from the looks of it the ns car has more sponsors than we have traders on oh and the forum owner himself owns the car...

i didnt think the original post you were envisioning a car quite to that standard, more a backyard job lol

oh and Zelka what do you mean???
    "but still HONDA POWERRRZZZZ (cos ED/EF didnt come vtak)"
    ef8 ARE vtec they came out with a b16a in them from factory (not that you would be likely to have one donated for a club project though)
    Last edited by whtteg; 29-09-2008 at 07:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    "ef8 ARE vtec they came out with a b16a in them from factory"
    oops my extreme bad i did not know
    im embarrassed
    :shy:

but yeah whtteg i didn't envision anything that big hahaha thats for me when i have my own money lol but when u say backyard job i dont think you quite got it either hahaha i meant something along the lines of a civic or something with an appropriate engine swap some suspension and brake upgrade or something. a couple of mods that would make it trackable and competative. oh and of course weight reduction hehehe
    Its a non-VTEC thing...you wouldn't understand...unless your Honda has no VTEC either

Member Array
    Car:
    EF6/EF7/EG2/DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelka View Post

but yeah whtteg i didn't envision anything that big hahaha thats for me when i have my own money lol but when u say backyard job i dont think you quite got it either hahaha i meant something along the lines of a civic or something with an appropriate engine swap some suspension and brake upgrade or something. a couple of mods that would make it trackable and competative. oh and of course weight reduction hehehe
    i thought you ment a group of ozhonda members (whos day job they are professionals in automotive industry ) donating their time to make a race car on the cheap with parts begged, borrowed or whatever to make a car that could promote ozhonda on a small scale which with trial and error become compedative and gain sponsorship eventually?? maybe im wrong but to me that would be achievable if a car could be found and a fairly neutral but trustworthy member (a mod preferably) could supervise the car when being worked on and when stored between being worked on and races...

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Stay tuned

Member Array
    Car:
    Wynode, dude you give me so much hope!!! lol
    and whtteg they dont have to be pro's cos they're are so many ppl (me included) that can do things without being a mechanic....professionally at least lol.
    and to be honest it was an idea that i shouldn't have control of as a mod as u sed should be in charge, or at least there, so exactly how it would be executed isnt up to me, but i just had an idea and decided to write it lol

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    Stay tuned
    ZOMG wot da??? Awesomeness... hehe

I got another brilliant idea if this falls thru...

Instead building a REAL Ozhonda track car, why don't we build a VIRTUAL Ozhonda track/modified car? Something similar to what Autosalon mag does at the front of their mags... only we'll get input from all members.

Anyway what i mean is we can have weekly official polls for each and every facet of the car - from the model, colour, engine swap, bodykit, wheels, mods, etc. then if there are any graphic designers in the house, they can try to replicate/draw/model/render this beast! omg how cool would that be...

Anyway was just another random idea... LOL
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    We have here as i have seen a lot of people mostly in australia. These people have a wealth of knowledge and all that. Basically i was thinking wouldnt it be absolutley awesome if...

wait for it

an OzHonda Track car???

Ok hear me out a backyard job civic for example or anything else that is cheap and symbolises the great Honda Marque. Id like to see an EG but i guess whatever we can get our hands on. Then throw at it lots of time, love, dedication and effort and as little money as possible at it lol. Help from the sponsers would be great!

We could also maybe if wynode would like put the stickers of whichever sponser sponseres us most prominantly on the car, as well as the OzHonda thing on it whatever. Then we find a driver and enter a couple of races, nothing big...but at the same time dispel the whole "all honda cars are rice burners" thing.

Another added benifit would be us doing some crazy and wait for it Official OzHonda write ups about almost everything we do to the car (obviously there will be some setups we wont reveal to the public).

Well its just a crazy dream of mine. And if it ever does pan out to even a mere spec of a possibility im all in for helping alot and donating a bit of money (i have very little thou lol).

Well i dunno u guys should get the gist of it but yeah so i wanna know what u guys think...

P.S. i live in syd so obviously im not gonna be helpping a lot if we decide to do this in melb or whatever lol
    And it will be a d-series!

Member Array
    Car:
    EF6/EF7/EG2/DC2R
    Wynode, dude you give me so much hope!!! lol
    and whtteg they dont have to be pro's cos they're are so many ppl (me included) that can do things without being a mechanic....professionally at least lol.
    and to be honest it was an idea that i shouldn't have control of as a mod as u sed should be in charge, or at least there, so exactly how it would be executed isnt up to me, but i just had an idea and decided to write it lol
    I know a lot of people here know a fair bit about cars but.. what i mean by professionals is as in a spraypainter (i know id prefer to see a top job done instead of something slapped together, others could help prepare, mask etc) a mechanic to oversee all work, just to make sure all bolts are tightned and tensioned the right amount this person/people could probably show a lot of people the finer points needed...

Member Array
    Car:
    d-series? what d series i have a d16 in my ek NO D SERIES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    haha,me too but we will fully work it bro

Member Array
    Car:
    hmm, we will see, we will see.... well the first mod to my ek1 (besides that stupid LED interior light i put in) will be the pedals i got off one of the OH crew im gonna go gettem now from the post office...i may put up a Build Thread...