Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro stereo

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"

Euro stereo

hey guys im just wondering i am going to get my ORIGINAL speakers wired up to an amplifier and add 2 twelve inch subs has any1 done this set up and can tell me if the stock speakers crank once amplified? because my car b4 this i done that and it cranked just fine

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Limited Edition
    there's a few tutes if you search for it. try searching for like "euro sub" or "euro amp" or "accord euro sub" etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    The stock speakers do sound a bit louder when Amp'd but thay can't handle the extra power well at all. They start to clip and the treble is washed out.

If you replace the speakers with a decent brand (JL Audio for example), they will sound much richer and have better clarity and volume.
    .© ♪

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    i got the same setup as your wanting george but i didnt keep original speakers... i know some cars it can be a saving and well worth it but i didnt see much potential in the standard speakers...

i got a Rockford fosgate Punch setup in mine... and it sounds great ... i got 2 amps running one for Speakers and other for sub and im still running it off the standard head deck too... if you wanna know more just pm me and ill send some pics and stuff if you need to know =-D
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    i might consider changing my speakers too then thats the set up im getting two amplifiers one of them is rockford fosgate and two twelve inch rockford fosgate subs
    Quote Originally Posted by BraXta View Post
    i got the same setup as your wanting george but i didnt keep original speakers... i know some cars it can be a saving and well worth it but i didnt see much potential in the standard speakers...

i got a Rockford fosgate Punch setup in mine... and it sounds great ... i got 2 amps running one for Speakers and other for sub and im still running it off the standard head deck too... if you wanna know more just pm me and ill send some pics and stuff if you need to know =-D

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    euro already have the good bass at the back just change the front splits + amp you should be good / u can use one 12 inch installed neatly and remove the rear speakers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    euro already have the good bass at the back just change the front splits + amp you should be good / u can use one 12 inch installed neatly and remove the rear speakers
    lol u seriose that would be good but then u loose some speakers ayee

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    yeah if u have the rear speakers + subs you ll have more bass than SQ if u know wad i mean but if u like bass then dont remove the rear speakers should be good

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    yeah i wouldnt bother buying new rear speakers if you are going to be running two RFS subs but get some nice front splits !!
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    ive got rockford setup too. changed the splits, tweeters, 6x9s and also 12" p2 sub running off the one amp. its sounds crazyyyy.
    add another amp and sub in there the car will blow! haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by WIL70S View Post
    ive got rockford setup too. changed the splits, tweeters, 6x9s and also 12" p2 sub running off the one amp. its sounds crazyyyy.
    add another amp and sub in there the car will blow! haha
    lol for sure all in good time my system will be complete $$$$$$$ lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    well I like decent volume from the rear to fill the sound stage. If thats what you want, then you should get decent speakers cuz the stock ones simply dont sound good at decent volume.
    .© ♪