Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro stereo

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroDude View Post
    well I like decent volume from the rear to fill the sound stage. If thats what you want, then you should get decent speakers cuz the stock ones simply dont sound good at decent volume.
    i agree with u u cant go wrong with aftermarket speakers, im jst trying to sav up a bit more to do the complate set up

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004
    This is what i did,
    Changed the 6x9's to a pioneer champion series 6x9 3-way,
    I run a kenwood 1000w 4-channel amp for the 6's and the 6x9's.
    The splits are run through my head deck.
    Ive also got a Kenwood Champion Series 10' Sub, running through a 1000w Kenwood Monoblock...
    so far i havent heard any cracking or crumbling and it sounds very nice!

In total cost me about $800 to do this myself (got some mates who have done their systems so I didnt get charged for installation) but im guessing with installation and everything would have maybe cost close to $1000-1200
    K&N Air Filter. 19" Shadow Crome HP's. 4,400k HID Lights. White GT LED Park Lights. Resonator Removed. Kenwood Head Deck in Center Consol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2 Lux Navi 6MT
    I would replace the speakers rather than trying to put an amp on the originals. Put some quality speakers in and you will be suprised with the difference. Then when you have the money, hook an amp up to them. I had Focal splits, Rockford Fosgate sub and an Orion amp in my old Mazda 6 and I was really happy with the sound.

Some audio shops will have a range of speakers all running off the same source, so you can hear the difference between them all.

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    If i was to put a system in my car i would go with rockford fosgate amp & kicker subs. but im not into pumping music so that my car shakes lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpauly2788 View Post
    If i was to put a system in my car i would go with rockford fosgate amp & kicker subs. but im not into pumping music so that my car shakes lol.
    heheh im going all rockford fosgate it will crank hopfully but it wont rattle ill make sure everything is sealed i hatre wen cars r crancking n it is rattling all over lol stupid

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 08
    fosgate have incredible subs much better sounding than focal subs, zr splits are awesome but a little pricey.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    meh i got like a quarter of a system....LOL, yeah i brought it at a bad time....had to side 4k for the wheels....LMFAO.
    onli got MB Quart splits, RF 12" Sub running all running off a RF 4 Chan Amp. I know its weak and bad, but like i said, i brought them at a bad time bcoz i had to side 4k away for wheels. Im still using stock HU too. its not too bad, just a tad of static at low volume.
    Oh and when turned up loud....from the outside the boot rattle is fkin annoying. LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    i was happy with my RF's they are good speakers they are nicely balanced i think i heard a few others that seemed too high pitched...
    =P
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

hey braxta are u running those from your stock deck or an aftermarket?

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    Mine are run from the stock deck

with alpine line out converters in the stereo Speaker output
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    all im going to say is i had twin 12" apline type R subs running off two 800WRMS mono block amps and holy sh*t talk about overkill...

i only use one sub 99% of the time... will prob be redoing my install soon with a single 10" and smaller inclossure for weight reasons...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ATT41 - Black 6speed Euro
    I am currently running 2x alpine type Rs 12", 2x hertz splits and 2x 6x9 focal coaxils, powered by an infill G4 with 24bit audio, tis great

____╔══════╗____
    OOO/ATT41\OOO
    ╚══════╝