Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best way to install mugen front lip without it bein stolen

I have just recently had my type r lip stolen off my eg hatch overnight by some cheap ass.
    I was just wondering what is the best way to install my new lip without it being stolen again.. i was thinking some weird screws but don't know where to get them.
    Any suggestions are appreciated
    thanks guys

how did you attach it before.. oh and what area you in?

normal screws holding it down and from banx canterbury area

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    pot rivvet it on
    the only way to get it off will to be drill the pot rivets out and u will here the drill if they try to do that

cheers mate

the best way to prevent something from getting stolen . . . is move to a different area with a lower crime rate.

NOTHING will stop parts or cars getting stolen , all you can do is reduce the CHANCE

wtf?
    some knob wtole your lip?
    what a cheap fk
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

it happens.

an old member off this forum once gloated that he stole a front lip off a del sol one night.
    Went out with a 10mm socket and ratchet and laid under the car outside some poor persons house. If that was YOU pm me i know who it was lol

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    could always drill extra holes and throw on a shitload of zip ties + sikaflex?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    heaps of brackets under things, many screws, sikaflex the top edges, drill the top of the lip onto the bar (not many people I know do, but damn well should) that's about all, the zip ties is also good. reminds me of my AE86 lol
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    its a bike!
    different shaped head screws or make n screw bracket into front bar so if they try and rip the lip off theyll get the bar too - (not that i want them to demolish ur front end. just becareful i guess... btw is ur display name ur number plate aswell?

lay out razor wire under your bumper... if they stick they're hands under there, then you'll hear them scream!
    While driving the other day, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it... thanks Mario Kart.