Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey can one plz help me find a good one in Sydney?? plz i have alot of big plans for it!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Justin & Hayden
    I'm pretty sure it's known as 4-door sedan.

Anyways, what have you got planned for it - do tell :P What have you got now?

is the boot not a door, anyway i currently own a Kombi panel van, its flat black and hells low, i was about to put in a twin turbo WRX STi engine in it, but insurance was way to high, so i thought i'd try myself something new, my friend [CRXISM] recently bought a CRX so i decided to follow suit and buy myself a honda Civic. i wana fit it with a jetspeed bodykit with a DMD rear spoiler. then eventually wack in a V-Tec engine and then beef that up some how. But yeah i'm really desperate to work on a car soon bcoz i miss my kombi bcoz i sold it, and now i have nothing to do, so if anyone has one they wana sell in sydney, plz let me know, Thanks

i know you said sydney, but there was one in melb for 8700 which i thought wasn't bad
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    the 92-95 model Civic is called an EG. It comes in a 4-door sedan with a SOHC VTEC engine in the highest model (VTi). I actually got offered a bit of money for my ride the other day, this guy in a similiar year prelude came up to me while i was at the servo
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGG_WiLL
    Hey can one plz help me find a good one in Sydney?? plz i have alot of big plans for it!!!
    Try:
    1. Trading post
    2. Dealers
    3. Online traders (carpoint.com.au drive.com.au) etc.

If you want someone to find you a car, then you usually have to PAY them to look for it. So unless you are willing to pay someone on the forum to look for YOUR car, don't expect anyone to post back here and say "Hey, I found you a car for $xxx".
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

wynode listen here smart arse i dnt know who the **** u think u r, i simple asked a ****ing question, no one asked u to reply. i was simple asking if someone was selling or new of someone selling one, as in privatly, so lose the attitude **** stick!! so keep ur comments to urself!!
    do u think i would just come on here asking for one without even trying some online dealers or the trading post, dickhead?

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGG_WiLL
    wynode listen here smart arse i dnt know who the f*ck u think u r, i simple asked a ****ing question, no one asked u to reply. i was simple asking if someone was selling or new of someone selling one, as in privatly, so lose the attitude f*ck stick!! so keep ur comments to urself!!
    do u think i would just come on here asking for one without even trying some online dealers or the trading post, dickhead?
    LMFAO...he's actually own ozhonda.com idiot! lol
    damn should have some attitude too?

F*CK YOU WYNODE :wink:
    btw we need some better smileys :lol:

i dnt care if he's the damn pope, doesnt give him the right to be rude, i simply asked a ****ing question, all he had to say was, try the trading post and some other dealers, if they have nothing chances r not alot of ppl in here know either, see how thats not rude, with 1580 post i would of thought he'd know better!!!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    BiGG_WiLL, I must have had PMS or something so apologies for comming across like a 'dickhead', but your post isn't really very specific.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

its cool man, next time i'll explain a bit more, sorry

Member Array
    Car:
    VTIR
    i was wondering what is your budget because i have a frend that might wana sell his 1. got a body kit, spoiler and it suites you because your gona get a new engine for it.