Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    thx for the pic, but if i still in the market, i will pick civic if for the space, and i will pick jazz for style little car. but it is good news for all buyers, they can have more choices from now.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    have a look at it when it comes out in feb, i wouldnt really say the city interior is really smaller than the civic.
    i didnt have time to compare with other cars but i'd say the rear has more leg room than a euro
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    oh, really? i should check it out when it release.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    looks nice id belooking to buy one maybe at the end of this year as my daily
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    this CITY is gonna be a competitor... a model in between the jazz and civic, this car is gonna be focused to the eco driver-friendly who want big appearance and interior space.

personally, i think its a cross btw a euro/jazz and a corolla... and also with the brand "CITY"... if its a car designed for city drive, would go for a jazz, coz its a smaller car and thus easier to zoom around in and park in tight parking areas. but hey, each to his/her own

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Black Accord Euro Lux 04
    Hiii I THINK the honda city would be very eco!!.. i just got back frm Asia its everywhere, i rekon its better looking than a jazz.. tho the honda city pix that was posted here was bit diff to the ones i saw in asia, the one's in asia had back tail lights like/sorta (since i cannot describe it) like an accord euro 04 (hrm mayb its new or old model i duno) .. I saw this car and I dint realize it was a cheap car, I would buy this over any other cheaper branded car. looks hot for a lil car. If Toyota brang out thier Vios 1.3L (duno if they have but its all over Asia also) ( Vios i think thats what i is called) i would buy honda. haha.
    oww i jus dont know .. shuld i stay accord or go integra.. no one sits in my accord juz me

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu View Post
    That video on the site is pumpin' !

It is strange, this car is a direct competitor to the Jazz and Civic since there is so much overlap in style, performance and price.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    the city will be released to australian honda dealers friday week (30th jan)

no price point as of yet due to fluctuating thai baht
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    should be arround 18-19 k for standard .. and topping at 26k luxy?
    same engine as jazz.. bigger body.. very keen of testing it out.. =p
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Quote Originally Posted by 040501912 View Post
    should be arround 18-19 k for standard .. and topping at 26k luxy?
    same engine as jazz.. bigger body.. very keen of testing it out.. =p
    Indeed, looking like a very nice car!

it kind of makes sense that the civics price went up a bit to accommodate for the arrival of the city. Having the city version just makes the dilemma that much harder in the smaller car segments!