Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stickers + tinting

Hey guys, ive got stickers on my windows and i'm planning to tint the windows. would i need to remove the stickers or do they just tint over it?
    thanks in advance

Tinting is in the inside

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    yeah he might have stickers inside if you have inside you need to take them off

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    when you put stickers onm i would assume you put it on from the outside.
    when tinting, they do it from the inside. so doesnt matter.

but if you put on your sticker from inside then lol, take the sticker out or there will be bubbles.
    damnit im so bored. i should study.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

oh ok, sweet, thanks for clearing that up

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    what about rego stickers can they be re-stuck ?

yea you can, take it off slowly with a blade
    Who's your messiah now!

Member Array
    in regards to the rego sticker, heat it with a hair driyer then slowly trake it off with a blade lift up an edge and lift with ur hands
    the heat is so the glue stays sticky onto the sticker and u just place it on where u want it

is it illegal to have it anywhere else but the front windscreen? in regards to victorian laws

Member Array
    Car:
    B16A EG Civic
    Im not sure about victoria but it's normally the bottom left of windscreen or the rear left quarter glass

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    rego stickers should be on the windscreen, which they don't tint
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 civic eg
    hey mate........tinting windows is done through the inside and should not effect your stickers if they are on the outside.......however if they are on the inside its best off taking them off then putting the tint of.......to take the stickers off prepare some soapy water in a spary and a dish washing sponge and the hairdryer.......heat up the sticker so it gets tacky and loose and with a knife lift up the sticker and take it off.....the use of the soapy water is to take off any left over glue on the window just incase the sticker did not peel off correctly.......that way you have a clean finish even if you are doing it at night.......you can even use a hard scrubber if you want as glass does not get scratched.....hope this helps